Ich möchte mich einloggen oder registrieren!
Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 23
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von NiMaMu Beitrag anzeigen
    sollte nach wie vor ein Bestandteil des premiumPakets bei saigns bleiben, soweit ich mich erinnern kann haben auch andere premium server dieses feature als grundbestandteil, also warum entfernen? *sinnfrei*
    MFG
    premium_respawn war nie Teil des Premium Pakets.

Der Befehl wurde entfernt, um die Server im Quickplay zu sichern. Bedankt euch bei Valve und dere strengen Richtlinien.

Neuer Benutzer Avatar von RoyCurtis
    Zitat Zitat von SirFluff Beitrag anzeigen

Der Befehl wurde entfernt, um die Server im Quickplay zu sichern. Bedankt euch bei Valve und dere strengen Richtlinien.
    Wait so... are we misunderstanding? Is instant respawn still available but just not via the "premium_respawn" command?

Also, why is being on Quickplay important? Subjectively, only Saigns vanilla servers should try to stay on Quickplay. As far as I understand, normal Saigns servers will never be suitable for Quickplay because premium is, simply put, cheating (and that is why I am premium, no?). So why? It causes complaints for the TF2 community who use Quickplay anyway.

Gast

server sind aber so auch immer recht gut besucht; aber b2t premium_respawn war SCHON IMMMER ein Teil des premiumpakets, nicht in der art als befehl "premium_respawn" (erst seit Kurzem) sondern direktes respawnen wurde automatisch ausgeführt (früher)

Gast
    Zitat Zitat von RoyCurtis Beitrag anzeigen
    Wait so... are we misunderstanding? Is instant respawn still available but just not via the "premium_respawn" command?

Also, why is being on Quickplay important? Subjectively, only Saigns vanilla servers should try to stay on Quickplay. As far as I understand, normal Saigns servers will never be suitable for Quickplay because premium is, simply put, cheating (and that is why I am premium, no?). So why? It causes complaints for the TF2 community who use Quickplay anyway.
    It's no misunderstanding. The fast respawn function is disabled.

Being on Quickplay is very important for saigns, because 45% of all players atm came from quickplay.

Zitat Zitat von NiMaMu Beitrag anzeigen
    aber b2t premium_respawn war SCHON IMMMER ein Teil des premiumpakets, nicht in der art als befehl "premium_respawn" (erst seit Kurzem) sondern direktes respawnen wurde automatisch ausgeführt (früher)
    Direktes Respawnen wurde wegen Restriktionen seitens Valve rausgenommen und der Befehl war nie Teil des Premiumpakets.

It's no misunderstanding. The fast respawn function is disabled.

Being on Quickplay is very important for saigns, because 45% of all players atm came from quickplay.
    Okay. That is a little disappointing I have to say but oh well. Thank you for explaining, I'll wait a few days.

Administrator Avatar von tF
    Why is Saigns in Quickplay?
    Simply because there's no reason against it ...

From valve's official FAQ:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2825-AFGJ-3513

Question:
    Are there any server side mods that will disqualify me from Quickplay since some do not change sv_tags?
    Answer:
    No, we are not automatically disqualifying servers for server side mods. If the mods results in a better or worse player experience, that will be reflected in the back-end server score.
    If we would ruin player's gaming experience, then they would leave the servers and decrease it's score at valve's backend. Bad score = less players from quickplay. But it seems, that the most people have fun on our gameservers, otherwise they wouldn't be full.

But as you said as Premium Gamer:
    I fully acknowledge that it is cheating and pay to win. I speak only for myself though, not other premium users :P
    Premium should be pay for fun and nothing else. and if there are still people who think that it's cheating (even premiums) then there's always something left that needs to get "balanced"

Zitat Zitat von tF Beitrag anzeigen
    Premium should be pay for fun and nothing else. and if there are still people who think that it's cheating (even premiums) then there's always something left that needs to get "balanced"
    Huh, really? :P To me, pretty much everything about "premium" is cheating. Infinite ammo, being able to conc grenade across the map, healing after killing others, etc. But that is subjective.

I usually play without Premium and when I am able to kill Premium players without any problems, then I wouldn't say that it's cheating.
    I also test if I am able to have fun to play on a server with much Premium Gamers, it helps me a lot to find out which systems needs to get balanced

Zitat Zitat von tF Beitrag anzeigen
    I usually play without Premium and when I am able to kill Premium players without any problems, then I wouldn't say that it's cheating.
    I also test if I am able to have fun to play on a server with much Premium Gamers, it helps me a lot to find out which systems needs to get balanced
    True, that is a good point. Premiums are by no means indestructible (but damn, the highest skilled premium players sure feel indestructable :P). I guess I have the wrong impression or idea about premium then.

The main problem is, that I developed the most premium features in a time where valve didn't make any rules. All servers were fast respawn and it didn't matter if it's balanced or not. people just respawn in a millisecond and can play again. it was always fast and action like gameplay.

Now with the basic rules, that we have to use respawntimes and this stuff I have to find the best solution for both sides. premiums should get a lot of features while non premiums should be able to have fun playing on saigns. in the long term even premium players benefit from feature nerfs, because it fills the server - no one wants to play against bots only

Lesezeichen