I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Grins [solved] Admin gave ban with fake reason.

I got banned from Saigns dust2 only server and admin puts this fake reason=
    Console] Player Admin pencil dick ty 4 chatban has been autobanned for using cheats.
    I have never even consider using any kind of cheats.
    I only got under admin skin and i do not mind that if i would have been banned for my actions etc.. but this reason is not acceptable.
    If this is the way how Saigns is doing things then i have no meaning to come play there ever again.

First u got gagged for flaming.
    http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...h=0%3A18736796

then for flaming with ur Nickname, i guess its ur own fault.

http://www.saigns.de/files/bans/id-5...0-18736796.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nice1Admin View Post
    I got banned from Saigns dust2 only server and admin puts this fake reason=
    Console] Player Admin pencil dick ty 4 chatban has been autobanned for using cheats.
    It's only the system's default message, not the actual reason. You've been already warned/kicked by an admin two days ago for bad language, but despite the warning you didn't change the choice of words, so you've been gaged and finally temporarily banned for the name change insult.
    There are way better ways to ask any of us to check a server and maybe reboot it, ask others if they experience the same problem etc.
    Anyway, you are suspended until Wednesday 18th of December 2013 and gaged until Monday 23rd of December 2013.
    Last edited by cl_noob; 15.12.2013 at 13:54.

Neuer Benutzer
    First of all thanks for your answers. Then you need to upgrading to do with those messages. I do not mind these bans if they are given with right reason. It was my fault, i know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice1Admin View Post
    First of all thanks for your answers. Then you need to upgrading to do with those messages. I do not mind these bans if they are given with right reason. It was my fault, i know that.
    Junge ,Junge ,,ist ja einer der ganz wenigen die Einsicht zeigen , eher selten , doch wahr .
    Depp vom Dienst