I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Motzen Formal Complaint !!!!

Never been so angry in my life , i play all of your servers everyday without fail , i have over 5000 hours logged on 1.6 and have played for over 12 years ! and i join the italy server today and because of your useless vip adaptaion it allows retards like Aletheia to kick me for no reason what so ever after be accused of wallhack !! im getting sick to death of any absolute wally being able to kick somebody who is clearly not cheating and has played for over a decade and i have 100's of friends that follow me to your servers and this is all soon changing because of the very VERY bad VIP's you have its ridiculous !!

Neuer Benutzer
    # 1 "Sw1ne" 83 STEAM_0:0:1704578 ....... Run My ID i have never been vac banned nor do i use any form of cheats its pissed me off !!!!

Hello Sw1ne,

i'm sorry for the unpleasantness you have been through. But to tell you the truth, it´s not possible for anyone on our server to kick somebody else. Only an Admin can do this. As much as i know, we don´t have any Admins right now who are playing on cs 1.6 Italy. So, are you sure that you got kicked from the server? Maybe you have the steam id from that player that you could provide us to check on it?

Neuer Benutzer
    Well maybe i was mistaken , i was informed after that it may of been the server that kicked me , so i appolagise for my hasty complaint , i must say i am rather shocked that the server would kick the player that has been active for over an hour and top of the table , but i suppose we cant control who it kicks. I might look into becoming VIP myself tbh , as i play every server you have and enjoy it most of the time.

Benutzer
    Im playing sometimes on italy. Are you sure you get kicked? Maybe it was crash server...it happen a lot on 1.6..

Gast
    The 1.6 Italy Server kicked all players today at least twice. So don't worry, it happened to all of us :)