I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Breaking point

Neuer Benutzer
    The bots, both the normal ones and the AFK ones, will do a 180 whenever you're behind them. Even when you're invisible as a Spy. Thus, using the YER is impossible, unless your team helps you or you're just a wizard. The AFK bots are the worst. Why?
    For the normal bts, you can regulate the damage dealt and received. AFKs are normal player accounts controlled by these braindead aimbotter bots.

13:12 - Rappy: too lazy to make an account
    13:12 - VolKan | YouTube: Add it to this chat and I'll quote you
    13:13 - Rappy: now honestly
    13:13 - Rappy: random crits happen a lot
    13:13 - Rappy: the replacment is there to be a kritzkrieg
    13:13 - VolKan | YouTube: Make it one big sentence pls xd
    13:18 - Rappy: Premiums should have the ability to do a !voteban if admins dont show up from a call, first of all random crits can be disabled, they can be bs, so disabling it can be a good idea, and *AFK bots shouldnt be in the servers anymore, as volk said that they do take up server slots and can be there for even a day without getting kicked
    Last edited by VolKan; 24.07.2016 at 23:44.
    Ne, Dad-san, are we kawaii?
    If you say we don't you're a baka.

If you guys didn't have enough evidence already of why changes have to be made, here's a video proving Volkan's point:

22:32 - VolKan | YouTube: Any reason you stopped?
    22:32 - Noot: Laggy and overall bad servers
    22:32 - Noot: Horrible hitreg delay
    22:33 - Noot: Why
    22:34 - VolKan | YouTube: I'm having some of the same issues and made a huge rant post on their forum and i need support from their players so we can get their attention
    22:34 - Noot: Im not one of their players :^)
    22:35 - VolKan | YouTube: But you were, and your stort is as good as any others. If you do read it but don't want to make an account, add a comment bout it on our chat and i'll quote you on it
    22:35 - VolKan | YouTube: Story*
    22:36 - VolKan | YouTube: But it's up to you if you want to read it
    22:36 - Noot: You can quote me on this: Terrible hitregistration and laggy servers overall.
    22:36 - Noot: Oh and 24/7 bots

Noot is also known as:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SushiCookies (22.031 Subscribers)
    Last edited by VolKan; 24.07.2016 at 23:43.

Just to prove the point that these people weren't told to say these things without any knowledge of the server

Chilly:
    Premium: Yes

Rappy:
    Premium: Yes

VolKan:
    Premium: Yes, for a year.

GRXD:
    Premium: No

4ce:
    Premium: No

Lemon:
    Premium: Not anymore.

Want your status added? Tell me through Steam.
    Last edited by VolKan; 25.07.2016 at 00:20.

22:43 - VolKan | YouTube: Have you ever played on a Saigns server?
    22:50 - VolKan | YouTube: Weird question, i know
    22:58 - Hai to Gensou: yes
    22:58 - VolKan | YouTube: Any reason why you stopped?
    22:58 - Hai to Gensou: too many plugins
    22:58 - Hai to Gensou: didnt feel legit
    23:00 - VolKan | YouTube: Hmm, it's because i made a rant on their forum, but so far i haven't had any luch with getting an admins attention yet, so I'm looking for old/new players to give some input on it
    23:00 - VolKan | YouTube: If you ever get time to or want to, you can read it here https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...Breaking-point
    23:01 - VolKan | YouTube: And if you want to leave a comment on the subjects just do it on here and I'll quote you on it, if you'll allow me, but, it's up to you if you want to
    23:08 - Hai to Gensou: wait so
    23:08 - Hai to Gensou: could you summarize the problems of saigns
    23:11 - Hai to Gensou: seems like saigns has gone beyond the point of rescue if it has got this many problems
    23:12 - VolKan | YouTube: uhh, TL;DR Automated AFK system that lets your player get taken over by a bot (essentially a aimbot that's really bad but annoying asf) Not enough admins on their TF2 Servers, No one comes on the server when we report players. Lag issues when 20 people+ plays on it, server restarts, a crash exploit i found that still hasn't been fixed, Settings resets after you quit the game.
    23:12 - VolKan | YouTube: Most crucial points
    23:12 - Hai to Gensou: well
    23:12 - VolKan | YouTube: And to become admin you need to spend 1000 hours in their website chat
    23:12 - VolKan | YouTube: And pay premium every month
    23:13 - Hai to Gensou: the easiest way to solve this problem is to simply play tf2center but then, people rarely play 2fort there
    23:15 - Hai to Gensou: i dont see any reason why they would completely redo their entire system and give in to a few players' complaints. But sure, if you manage to get enough the attention of enough players you might be able to make some change
    23:15 - VolKan | YouTube: The only reason i still play there is the players that still play there
    23:15 - Hai to Gensou: ye
    23:15 - VolKan | YouTube: We're one big family basicly
    23:16 - Hai to Gensou: would probably be easier to migrate those people to a different server
    23:16 - Hai to Gensou: add them on steam and tell them to play on skial or something instead
    23:16 - Hai to Gensou: or make your own server
    23:17 - VolKan | YouTube: Yeah, but there's alot of other factors that play in, for example the ranking system, we're all top 20 (the best of my friends atleast) and then there's the fact that Saigns IS dying and it'd be a shame to see them continue down that road. Especially now that Valve killed their own pubs
    23:18 - VolKan | YouTube: I've played on Saigns nonstop (ish) ever since 2013. All my hours (ish) come from there (atleast 5000)
    23:18 - VolKan | YouTube: 2012*
    23:18 - Hai to Gensou: i see

Hai to Gensou is also known as Blu
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BluTF2 (155k Subscribers)
    Last edited by VolKan; 25.07.2016 at 00:23.

Gast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRXD View Post
    If you guys didn't have enough evidence already of why changes have to be made, here's a video proving Volkan's point:

Hey GRXD. I've read all of Volkans posts. But to much help I cannot be, cause I don't play TF2. My 10 year old son does, but not me. But I can give some pointers.

1. You talk about not having the ability to votekick cheaters, and that it is bad that you can not just kick the cheaters. Well, why would we want to kick them? So they can just come back and annoy you all over? And then you kick, and they come back, or join another Saigns TF2 server and annoys people there? Ofcourse we don't want you the players to kick them. If they cheat, we want them banned period, so that they can't come back at all with that steamid.

2. About reporting hackers. Yes there is alot of calls from TF2. For me, who don't play it, some cheats are obvious to all players and some are not. You talk about our plugins not detecting every cheat? Well, duh. Vac anticheat is the most powerfull cheatdetector there is, yet it wont detect all from day 1, you know why? Because skillfull programmers makes good cheats and sell them for money. So they make money, and that way the cheatmaker wants to have his cheat updated and go undetected so he makes more money. The shaking players you see, in my mind obviusly a bad cheat for free on the internet. While it may not be detectable right now, it will be in a short period of time. Even though that might not comfort you.

You used our admincall at 15.06 with the reason being hackers. I ignored it!! You know why? Firstly I was busy playing 1.6 and dealing with some morons there. People are morons other places then tf2 you know. And second, hackers? Don't tell me anything.

Admin: 3 cheaters here, shaking aimbot - That line there, I would have reacted and joined. See the difference?

3. All the unanswered calls making you guys wait for 5 million years:
    Well, all of us do this on our spare time. Me, 34 years old, work 100%, coach a handball team 3 times a week plus games at weekends. Two kids, 15 and 10. I don't have much spare time. For the time I have I spend with family and relax playing cs 1.6. So, why am I admin at Saigns? Because I chose to be. I am the kind of player, that if I see a cheater wherever I play:
    1. I record him, with status in console and 1.person view.
    2. While recording, find out if there is a way to contact admin.
    3. If no contact is established, I find the servers forum, upload the demo and steamid's and so on so that when the admins have time, they deal with it.

That's the way to go. Volkan has uploaded 2 demos to this forum, both a youtube video. That does not help. We need the original ingame demo file, with status in console.

4. How old are you? Old enough to be responsible enough to become admin? Then join the chat, I bet your pc is on 24/7 anyway, all that time is counted. 42 days from day one and you have the 1000 hours. Then you need another 250 for each internall admin upgrade. Grades for what you are allowed to do.

Everyone here has done it. Why? Because they wanted it and they chose to do it. So since you care so much about Saigs, why not go that road yourself? BUT, remember, if you have any bans on record, you wont be able to become admin at Saigns.

Thats it, for now. Something to think about :)

Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Prime82 View Post
    Hey GRXD. I've read all of Volkans posts. But to much help I cannot be, cause I don't play TF2. My 10 year old son does, but not me. But I can give some pointers.

You can be to very much help Prime, you have a certain power we don't.
    Direct (hopefully) contact to every other admin on Saigns, you can tell the TF2 admins, and tF, to re-read my post and leave a comment instead of ignoring it, and later ignoring me, on the chat.

1. You talk about not having the ability to votekick cheaters, and that it is bad that you can not just kick the cheaters. Well, why would we want to kick them? So they can just come back and annoy you all over? And then you kick, and they come back, or join another Saigns TF2 server and annoys people there? Ofcourse we don't want you the players to kick them. If they cheat, we want them banned period, so that they can't come back at all with that steamid.

It's better than waiting for you to get off work. It's basicly denying him to hack, we could keep kicking him untill he gave up.

2. About reporting hackers. Yes there is alot of calls from TF2. For me, who don't play it, some cheats are obvious to all players and some are not. You talk about our plugins not detecting every cheat? Well, duh. Vac anticheat is the most powerfull cheatdetector there is, yet it wont detect all from day 1, you know why? Because skillfull programmers makes good cheats and sell them for money. So they make money, and that way the cheatmaker wants to have his cheat updated and go undetected so he makes more money. The shaking players you see, in my mind obviusly a bad cheat for free on the internet. While it may not be detectable right now, it will be in a short period of time. Even though that might not comfort you.

You used our admincall at 15.06 with the reason being hackers. I ignored it!! You know why? Firstly I was busy playing 1.6 and dealing with some morons there. People are morons other places then tf2 you know. And second, hackers? Don't tell me anything.

Admin: 3 cheaters here, shaking aimbot - That line there, I would have reacted and joined. See the difference?

This is just ridiculous, and it needs no further explanation as to why.

3. All the unanswered calls making you guys wait for 5 million years:
    Well, all of us do this on our spare time. Me, 34 years old, work 100%, coach a handball team 3 times a week plus games at weekends. Two kids, 15 and 10. I don't have much spare time. For the time I have I spend with family and relax playing cs 1.6. So, why am I admin at Saigns? Because I chose to be. I am the kind of player, that if I see a cheater wherever I play:
    1. I record him, with status in console and 1.person view.
    2. While recording, find out if there is a way to contact admin.
    3. If no contact is established, I find the servers forum, upload the demo and steamid's and so on so that when the admins have time, they deal with it.

Is this every admins goto response? "We do it in our sparetime"
    If you have, little to no spare time to admin. Don't.
    This is why tF should make his recruitments much more simpler, I'm sure that my application would make me qualified, i have work too, but seeing as i play 2Fort #1 24/7 after work, i would be much more fit than any of you (No offense, really)

That's the way to go. Volkan has uploaded 2 demos to this forum, both a youtube video. That does not help. We need the original ingame demo file, with status in console.

I always list ID's, Name and steam profile when a see a hacker, yes i record and upload it as hidden on youtube, but that's because it's so much easier than recording a demo, and untill you prove to me that a Demo gives more proof than my recordings does, i will keep doing it. I've done it 4+ times and all of the times they got banned anyways.

4. How old are you? Old enough to be responsible enough to become admin? Then join the chat, I bet your pc is on 24/7 anyway, all that time is counted. 42 days from day one and you have the 1000 hours. Then you need another 250 for each internall admin upgrade. Grades for what you are allowed to do.

Age has nothing to do with it.
    I'm not gonna idle in the chat wasting precious internet data just to become admin.
    "It's something i chose to do". No it's not, you got qualified through idling in chat and paying 2+ EUR per month to spend like 1 hour on actual admin work. Atleast, that's what i understood when i got told how to become admin.

Everyone here has done it. Why? Because they wanted it and they chose to do it. So since you care so much about Saigs, why not go that road yourself? BUT, remember, if you have any bans on record, you wont be able to become admin at Saigns.

I've gotten banned twice, unfairly, and it had nothing to do with the reasons i was banned for, + I've been gagged twice. Does that make me less qualified? Not at all.
    I moderate a Twitch and Discord chat 3+ hours a day(Discord chat 24/7). With more active people people than your server can allow, and i do it just fine.
    Even created my own log system.

Thats it, for now. Something to think about :)

Prime

I'm not going to get too into this, because unlike Volkan, I'm not nearly as passionate a user. By uploading the video and making the comments I have, I'm merely trying to support his case, because Saigns is important to him. It should be. He's a premium user, and I think people who pay to play on your servers deserve quality.

1. Kicking Players

I've been playing TF2 long enough to know how to report a cheater, and I do so every time one appears on a server. They will be banned eventually, but that isn't quick enough for me. Kicking them isn't permanent, this I am aware of, but most hackers will find other servers to pester, from which they will also be kicked. And so on and so forth until they either a) become bored, or b) get banned. After all, the more servers they visit, the more reports will be filed about them. This is preferable to waiting for them to leave of their own accord. The two hackers in the video I posted had a jolly old time mocking the other players.

2. Reporting Hackers

Saying you intentionally ignored my call rather proves the point Volkan and I were trying to make, does it not? It happens literally every time a cheater appears. Obviously I can understand that being more specific will get an admin on the server quicker, and I shall try my best to be more specific in the future, but it doesn't say anywhere on your servers that you have to be exact. It only says something along the lines of, "Type admin: reason to call an admin." I believed "hackers" to be enough of a reason until just now, and if more than one player calls an admin about said hackers in a short period of time, it shouldn't be ignored.

3. Unanswered Calls

I get that you guys do this stuff voluntarily, and I appreciate it, but you all say the same thing. "I'm a volunteer, and I don't always have time." Do you know who would gladly be an admin? Me. If it didn't cost me anything but my spare time. Volunteer work, for me, means working without pay and without having to give money out of my own pocket. I'm surprised that so many admins pay to be premium, but don't seem to be online all that often, or have better things to do. Of course, admins wouldn't be needed so much, if you guys would just enable the ability to votekick.

4. Potential Recruitment

I'm 20 years old, fluent in both English and German, and I'll be starting an apprenticeship in which I'll be learning programming. As far as I'm aware, I have no bans on record to speak of. I'm an ideal candidate and would be interested, if I could afford to be an admin, which I cannot. Unfortunately. If I felt like it would be possible, I would be doing everything in my power to become an admin to end this debate. But alas, I'm not as passionate as some. I even intend to move on from TF2 at some point and focus on real life things. But thank you for your advice!

I do hope I haven't come off as rude. My tone in the video might not have been all that pleasant, but I had recorded it directly after having to deal with those two hackers, who were very arrogant. I just think that bringing back the ability to kick players would attract more users to your servers.

Neuer Benutzer
    Agreed. #MakeSaignsGreatAgain.