I want to login or register an account!

Thread: WTJ + Premium

Benutzer

WTJ + Premium

Disable ppl doing WTJ with premium.
    The ppl on your server are to childish to have that responsibility, makes it no fun, and unbalanced teams on most servers. I can join the winning WTJ team and collect ez points, or go for an impossible challenge where I have to kill 10+ ppl.

Seems no fun either way.

Edit: Its about CSS btw.
    Last edited by sinned; 09.09.2016 at 23:01.

Gast
    Well, if you read our server rules, wtj/wtp is part of the game and allowed. A premium feature is not to be autobalanced by the server and some use it. Premiums can also turn that option off.

However, as long as people behave and stay friendly and don't cheat, we do not lay any restrictions on how they play, as long as it does not interfere with the map mission ;)

If this does not suit you, then you are most welcome to play somewhere else.

PS! I always see the loosing team as more fun, because nothing gives me more pleasure cs wise then killing those who only play the WT ;)

Prime

Benutzer
    Yes, I read your server rules, but since this was a suggestion forum, I thought I could bring this up. (I.E giving a discussion about the funpart, and if its needed, since premium is full of features anyway.)
    Better to remove this part of the forum then, since the rules seems to be static :).

Gast
    Sorry, I read it more as a complaint ;)

But it will stand and the owner can have a look at it ;)

Prime

Benutzer
    Hi there,

Any ideas about this?
    I don't mind some freedom is there, but some are blatanly abusing it, spoiling the fun on your servers.
    To win I have to kill 10+ ppl, yeah I can do it with camping, but all this is besides the point.
    Fun is the mainbase of this, not?
    Would love to hear opinions.

Gast
    Don't think we will change the advantages of a premium any time soon.

And what you think is fun vs what others think, different people different opinions.

Some like to camp, som like to rush, some like to mix it up. And premium has little to do with it, campers camp no matter what. And they are allowed two, unless they camp with bomb, or always camp instead of saving hossies. Other then that, camp on for those who like that ;)

Prime

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime82 View Post
    Don't think we will change the advantages of a premium any time soon.

And what you think is fun vs what others think, different people different opinions.

Some like to camp, som like to rush, some like to mix it up. And premium has little to do with it, campers camp no matter what. And they are allowed two, unless they camp with bomb, or always camp instead of saving hossies. Other then that, camp on for those who like that ;)

Prime
    Hi there,
    I am happy, that you are happy in the way things are now. I do think most ppl don't think it is fun, to play vs only bots, or only humans.
    Premium has everything to do with WTJ, since normally, a server has autobalance. With premium, you circumvent that, so please don't get in denial.
    But nevermind this, I would remove the suggestion part of the forum, since I see 0 discussion, but rather shove your rules/opinions to everyone else, and critics on it are waved away, with well: these are the server rules.

I will adjust to the server rules, no problem, I just WTJ with the rest. Seems ppl are annoyed then when I do that calling me "hurensohn", but hey.. these are the rules right. Rules to annoy other ppl, got to love them.

Regards,
    Sinned

Gast
    If that is what floats your boat, then float away ;)

Prime

Benutzer
    No I adjust, I just wrote that.
    You may float away.

Sinned.