I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Whine! servers population trend

Hello all,

just wanted to share this.. to perhaps see if anynone else has the same feeling about it.
    Actually I played TF2 over 1800 hours and 99% on saigns servers.I remember many things and issues that influenced me in the past, that made me think to stop being premium gamer...such as :

- changes in premium package - ok
    - big server crash --> loosing all stats etc - ok
    - server not always working well - I remember several months with grenades and rockets going through walls on few maps- ok
    - huge nerf of demoman - ok
    - pipeline2 map is gone - nok but I survived that ( or Im stupid, but I cant find it anymore )

But after years I decided to stop my membership for much more simple reason - there is no one to play with
    Since few months ago there are literarry 7-9 players on Turbine/Fort ...previously and maybe still, the most played servers.
    That more than 20 players are in happened to me 1x since then.
    I don't know, but something is different and playing on empty servers is really not funny.

Anyone else having similar feelings about it ? Anyone else stop his "premiumship" because of this ?
    I am just curious, thanks..and I think it is a shame and I believe there is an easy way how to turn back things right...for instance servers of some competitor/s are still full.

Ecco
    Last edited by Eccolab; 03.10.2016 at 21:55.

Gast
    Hi Ecco :)

Since you write this, obviously you really want to play here.

So, why don't you make some concrete examples of what would make our servers better?

Prime

Benutzer
    I guess most players of TF2 has gone playing OverWatch instead. :)

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi Prime82, I agree I do want to play here, but as the frequency is lower I'm fine with non-premium account for the time being.
    But I grab your challenge anyway...fair enough :) I will post some ideas very very soon.
    Regarding Overwatch...yeah for sure many people could have go to play it instead of TF2, but still it is not the same gameplay and TF2 is free.And as I said for instance other "saigns like" servers are pretty full.

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccolab View Post
    Hi Prime82, I agree I do want to play here, but as the frequency is lower I'm fine with non-premium account for the time being.
    But I grab your challenge anyway...fair enough :) I will post some ideas very very soon.
    Regarding Overwatch...yeah for sure many people could have go to play it instead of TF2, but still it is not the same gameplay and TF2 is free.And as I said for instance other "saigns like" servers are pretty full.
    True it is not the same game but you have most of your TF2 characters in Overwatch. :)