I want to login or register an account!
    Benutzer

[banned]GameOver using at least AB on dust2

Hey guys,

at least I caught him in the act ;)

GameOver STEAM_0:0:4718482

Using Aimbot and cutting through the enemy! Before I joined there were more players, but I guess they didn't have much more fun and left! ;)

I was the only CT and started a demo immediately after checking his ID and knowing it's him. I'm wondering why there are no other existing demos. Lockhead in the T Team had enough time to get one or talk to him. Maybe it's a kinda "hey the cheater is on my team I don't care"- thingy! ;)

I watched him a few times but before I could get a demo he left or switched it off! He never cheats for a long time and I think he has hidden Premium! So a wallhack is difficult to see but there are former situations where he exactly knew where the enemy was and he exactly hits through boxes or walls with a single shot or burst. He even admits that he cheats but noone seems to care! I think he is also known as 99.

Greetz

Lamb
    PS: enjoy the demo ;)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Gast
    https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/28301

Thanks for the demo. That was a badly set aimbot

Prime

Neuer Benutzer
    Hi, man munkelt, er hat eine neuen Account ^^

Benutzer
    Hat er tatsächlich (gleicher Pool) und er hat noch nicht mal einen Hehl daraus gemacht, das er immer weiter cheaten und sich ständig neue Accounts machen wird, wenn der aktuelle wieder gebannt wird ^^

Keine Ahnung, was in solchen Leuten vorgeht und warum sie sowas machen!? Mir wäre sowas peinlich!!!

Gast
    How about sharing his id? Or record him wile he is cheating? Then we will take care of him again ;)