I want to login or register an account!

HPB's on Saigns.de

I've complained many times about the LAG on the Saigns servers for some time now. Whilst some of the Lag experienced might be attributed to the British Telecoms Provider I use to access the Internet, generally I have a good ping from the UK when in game. More could be said for interleaving which sucks as bad HPB's but I will refrain......

However, as a Donator to these servers & because of the Net Prediction used by Valve in their poor Hit-Box netcode, I find it hugely frustrating in CS:S watching some un-ranked player with a 374 Ping, jerk across my IPS GSYNC screen & head shot me on the run. I can only hope to aim ahead of his jerky run in a vain effort to hit him before he gets there..... >_<

Surely, there could be a Ping limit put in place to keep the more "Laggier" users away & from spoiling the smooth service from the Servers, thereby giving Paying members a better Game Experience. - Isn't that what we're paying for in the first instance?

Thanks for Reading & Considering.

Charlie

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello Kim-Hell often fight against CS: S Italy Deatmatch and I agree yesterday I complained because I paid the premium package but the result is negative and the premium weapons DO NOT HAVE THE SAME POWER OF NORMAL WEAPONS the recoil of premium weapons is embarrassing yesterday in parity I had 500 HP of life were enough 2 shots of m249 from a non-premium opponent and I died I asked myself why I bought the premium package I DO NOT HAVE NO ADVANTAGE there is not a shield there are only the choice of skin from noober polo, zombies, etc ... the laser lights of Quake's Christmas where the enemies can see where they shoot and throw the grenades other than the advantage the enemies avoid the shots so there are other servers that these options are not premium we do not talk about the camper and afk players and with ping that are driven among the 300 I wonder where I'm from? then they'll kill you fast. I will no longer buy the premium package because I feel teased I spent 5 Euro to have nothing if I see that there will be major changes but we think again how it is now no use the premium package too many bugs and lack of special features.

I hope this message is read with due consideration.
    Last edited by ZiR; 23.03.2018 at 22:19.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    The owner has decided that high ping is ok aslong as they aren´t teleporting and so on.
    Peace and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    The owner has decided that high ping is ok aslong as they aren´t teleporting and so on.
    When & where?

I don't see the owner commenting on this thread?

Has the owner read or even been made aware about this thread??

Quote Originally Posted by Kin-Hell View Post
    When & where?
    This was decided long long time ago in our intern part of the forum.

I don't see the owner commenting on this thread?
    Because there is no need to.

Has the owner read or even been made aware about this thread??
    He have not read it yet. Again because there is no need to.
    You are complaining every time you are playing on our servers. Most of this time i´m on the same server at the same time with you and there is nothing of it.
    Seems like the "problem" with lagging players is only on your side, not on ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ch3misTrY View Post
    This was decided long long time ago in our intern part of the forum.

Because there is no need to.

He have not read it yet. Again because there is no need to.
    You are complaining every time you are playing on our servers. Most of this time i´m on the same server at the same time with you and there is nothing of it.
    Seems like the "problem" with lagging players is only on your side, not on ours.
    *sigh* ....So it would appear.... >!<

I must say, that neither me or any of my local friends, have ever had any ping problems on the Saigns servers.
    I have only warned 1 guy for high ping and it was above 1000 and yet he still ded not jump around on my screen, so I guess it's depending on your own connection.
    Mine is about 360 download / 70 upload.

And the same goes for premium recoil or damage.

Yes ofcause, you can be killed by 1 or 2 shots as premium with 500 hp. I always aim for the head and still get some complaints when killing other premiums with 500 hp in 1 shot. But the awp, deagle and m249, is maybe the top 3 most powerful weapons and if I damage 2600 by headshot with my awp, it should be pretty clear, wheither you are premium or not.