I want to login or register an account!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    If you look at some of the bans you will see we do act on hate speech as yes there are different levels of laws. Basically noob haha to me is not hate speech. Maybe your interpretation is different to mine but logic must prevail here.
    Maybe it is not against the law to say "idiot" to someone in australia. But in Germany it is.

Und nochmal, ich behalte mir das Recht vor entsprechend zu handeln. Entscheiden werden darüber dann auch andere, nur nicht hier.

Benutzer
    Bitte nicht falsch verstehen, es geht hier nicht um Kritik an einzelnen oder bestimmten Admins für oder ob deren handeln.
    Es ist nur sehr schwer zu verstehen und da sollte sich alle einig sein, man kann nicht einmal so und einmal so entscheiden.

Wenn das Verhalten toleriert wird, warum sind dann mehrere Knebel verhängt worden? Wieso bedarf es dann einer Bewährung?

Quote Originally Posted by VorrestJump View Post
    Maybe it is not against the law to say "idiot" to someone in australia. But in Germany it is.

Und nochmal, ich behalte mir das Recht vor entsprechend zu handeln. Entscheiden werden darüber dann auch andere, nur nicht hier.
    I presume you are talking about words of slander? Under paragraph 185 of the German penal code, slander is a criminal offense.
    The fact that words typed also may carry a different meaning without any tone would also confuse matters greatly. The is not a court room to decide such matters. However once a complaint is made is should be heard and it was and was also acted on. What happens after that is a debate here on whether the parole is warranted and clearly from the logs nothing has changed.

Completely separate matter. I do not follow Australian Law here as it has no relevance to a server in Germany. Just to clarify any miss understanding you may have VorrestJump. Also in the FREE world we live in with freedom of speech, sometimes and quite often this is untrue and we must follow rules just to keep things uniform and nice. Everyone has the ability to see something different and thousands of years of evolution will not change this. What you are asking is that we punish 1 to please a few. This decision is now in the capable hands of @Basti890 and only he can now decide whether to make the ban active again. Which ever decision he makes it will neither be right or wrong. This is just the way it is. It is what it is.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 04.08.2019 at 06:44. Reason: To clarify my point of view.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.