I want to login or register an account!
    Benutzer

wall hackers, insults ...

dear admins,

first thank you for gagging me, i insulted some guys after months dont saying anything, and as i can see it seems to be just against me cause there is never act when i ask for help. I ask you therefore to check the chat of assault server and at least gagged for the same reasons (and ghosting for some of them) : JELLE, 100EUROS, tschnussi, and i dont remember all of them. They said real insults, not just a single "noob".

And i got two wall hackers for you to ban (or at least monitor) :

"Buttercake" 508 STEAM_0:0:43898094
    "SoYe$247`__-" 590 STEAM_0:1:3442191 (he played today about 7:45 pm)

thank you.

I checked all server logs. only your expression is very noticeable to me!

I do not know what exactly you have a problem with each other, so behave like adult people!

and if you think that someone is hacking then make demos and report it here.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Benutzer
    Roi,

the main reason for aggression against Infa and also myself is the fact we use premium, Auto-Gun and spam nades in the very beginning which are all legitimate actions as a premium user.

However, those people reported (especially 100EUROS and tschnussi) always flame. Give you an idea, 100EURO`s real name is wD.FcU (0:2925798) and he was gagged already 2x times before:

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/28396
    https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/28418 (this gag was even for 4 weeks!)

I understand that our own game style makes people flame against us, but what I am telling you is that the guys constantly flame and if Infa or myself respond to that then we will receive immediately a gag. Thats why I never flame in any way, I will not give them a reason to report.

However, all what Infa reported here is the truth, also the wall hackers. I bet one of them is rizjj but I will find out.
    We will do the demos, don't worry. With premium radar and that many Air time we have on 1.6, we easily can identify wall hackers.

Happy weekend!

Benutzer
    exactly Hausi, you said it all. So we pay and all we are allowed to do is shutting our mouths and undergo haters behavior which are almost never worried by the rules (or something else ... ?)

what a pity ...

Quote Originally Posted by Theinfamous View Post
    exactly Hausi, you said it all. So we pay and all we are allowed to do is shutting our mouths and undergo haters behavior which are almost never worried by the rules (or something else ... ?)

what a pity ...
    How often did i say this, just ignore them and play ur game.

Is that so hard to understand and do ?

Benutzer
    today at 18:42 :

"tschunusii : infa du hurensohn was flasht du mich bewusst

tschunusii : riador gogogog
    tschunusii : du hurensohn"

it concerns mother, so thank you for gagging.

Gast
    https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/28838

There you go. Now, I do believe what I can read through the logs, since you have done it before. So just a fair warning, your break will be long if I catch you teamflashing on purpose!!

Benutzer
    @Creeper- this is what I do since a couple month already. I just want to make all of you understand that you should punish everyone the same way and this means many many others must get a gag every single day

@prime- I still have many players who team flashes me on purpose. I hope their break will be that long as well

Gast
    Ofc hausi. But I know you understand this very well:

Getting pissed and teamflashing your teammates on purpose, just because they say some stupid shit it not ok.

Many has gotten breaks for it already. But, if you the players don't share demos, I can only take what I see myself.

But it is easily solved. Play more CT and the guys will be happy not losing every rnd ;)

Benutzer
    Prime, i want to be clear on this point : i didnt want to tf !! he was already outside bd when i threw the flash and i didnt want to flash him, i was rushing. Anyway i don't do such things