I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Benutzer

Motzen what the fuck ????

Dear COMPETENT admins,

please just explain WHAT THE FUCK is happening right now ???? why am i gagged ???

so the wall hackers have the power on the saigns servers ?? that's the point ??? i fucking called for help that evening (and it's not the first fucking time !!!!) for ghosting against me, team flashing against me, by THIS GUY :

136 STEAM_0:0:456208 (you better try to catch him one day !!)

and ghosted by two other guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yes, when it concerns me, "the retard, idiot, noob lamer" nothing is never do

i flashed him and i didnt want to do it, and im fucking gagged ????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU !!! i stopped insulting as you told me, i used admin calls as you told me (I STILL DONT KNOW WHY), and that's the point

Now im seriously fucking angry, it's the last time i pay for premium if you dont ungaged me right know (as you did it for the hacker rizzj, remember ??)

THANK YOU

Nein du hast GARNICHTS draus gelernt !

Guck dir nur mal die Logs der letzten 3 Tage an.. 1000x noob ,1000xfucker,1000xshut up..

Ich habe mir diesen Spieler Blue mehrmals angeschaut und er hat kein Wallhack oder ähnliches!
    Du weist es auch selber aber nervst immer weiter damit!

Kein Ungag!!

Thema beendet!

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Benutzer
    Yes sure, but you forgot something.

How about the 1000x admin calls ?????
    You never did something for me, never !!

Ask an objective admin to do something right, not an admin who hates me !!

Once someone ask you against me, ans im immediately gagged, and thats always the same thing !

No justice, just roi policies.

Ich persönlich habe nichts gegen dich.

Du fällst nur immer und immer wieder mit so Negativen Äußerungen auf.

Lass doch einfach diese ständigen Beleidigungen am Server und behalt es einfach für dich.

Und wenn du der Meinung bist das jemand cheatet, dann auch zum 1000x mal, mach einfach Demos und mach ein Thread hier auf.Wir Admins sind auch nicht immer genau dann zur stelle wenn du deine 1000 Admincalls machst.

Da du erst vor 3 Wochen ein Gag von 2 Wochen hattest gibt es jetzt erst recht kein Ungag!

I am a new Admin here and just what I have seen over a few days I have to agree with Roi. I have also noticed players flashing team members and I understand how annoying this can be. However the more you insult them the more they seem to do it. Do you see my point? Anyways as I said I totally agree with Roi and you need to stop insulting other players constantly.

Zentiac

Benutzer
    I was constantly "insulted" of noob lamer, idiot etc, and when i told it to the admins you know what they answered ?
    "Noob is not a real insult, blabla, act like and adult, blabla"
    And now we here, i'm gagged 1 year because of that shit

Roi, prends toi au moins la peine de répondre en anglais quand je me fais chier à tout traduire en anglais.

After going through the logs there are a lot of players that seem to hate you. You all are as bad as each other. Maybe we need to gag all of you but we can't do that. You always respond back as well. In my experience that will just make things worse. Only Roi can lift the gag and I would suggest you ask him very nicely and if you are lucky he may make it shorter. I can understand you are angry but the whole idea of playing a game is to relax? is it not?

Arguing with an Admin who is trying to keep the servers a fun place for everyone is not going to help you.

Mein Fehler.
    Der Knebel sollte für 1 Monat sein .. nicht 1 Jahr wurde gestern bereits geändert.

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/28998

Benutzer
    Infa, my tip as a friend. Mute the flamers on steam how I did long ago, whatever they talk, you don't care as you can't see it anymore.
    Some of them will never stop insulting and flame, but you found a solution for not even see this bullshit anymore.

When it comes to team flash and blocking, this is something you need to report. I did that last week twice and I can confirm
    that ZenTiac took care about it. Its better to stay on top of the flamers and haters, don't respond in their way and you will be fine.

Otherwise you will mess up with the Admins and the haters will win which is nothing you want, right?!

Hausi

Benutzer
    First, thank you Roi.

Zentiac, thank you for your advices, you seem to be a good guy, however i tried to do it many times man. I dont answer but when it's every day, there is a day i will answer, i will not do it again and stop answering.

Hausi, thank you too, mute the flamers on steam ? how to do that ? you won't see them speaking in the chat ??? it would be very good !!
    And what do you recommend me to do ? how did you report that ? it's not easy, when i'm team flashed i call for admins, but even if they come, the guys just stop and it's hard to prove then.

Bye guys and thank you for answers