I want to login or register an account!
    Benutzer

Idee Dedicated to rizjj

We can use this thread to always post the latest steam id`s from rizjj.

Here is the latest one:
    Wan niveau 1114 STEAM_0:1:103636

Benutzer
    ZenTiac, where you able to make a demo today and send it to Prime? This is rizjj 100%, he played some time today on Assault as well

Benutzer
    And his newest ID: STEAM_0:1:450265541

Always with WH of course

The last time he was banned and yes I gave Prime some demo's that 1 was good to use. I also spent a whole night (your day) getting these demo's and that was a one time thing. If he keeps coming back and using WH then you also need to do demo's as you are there playing. I know this guy keeps coming back and in no way does he help to support the server and just cheats every time he plays which of course is frustrating. I honestly don't know how 1 player can cause so many issues but he seems to do just that. All I can say is all we can do is watch out for him but it is a game for him also and he does not care. Just don't take it to heart and play and have fun. We are ADMIN not miracle workers but we do what we can.

Cheers

ZenTiac

Benutzer
    Well thats fine ZenTiac. I won't do demos on him anymore, I need to spend a lot of time doing this and he comes back with a new ID anyway.
    I just want you admins to let you know his latest steam id, so when you are on the server you can easily identify him and if he uses wh you can ban him again.
    Not much else we can do I assume

Thanks
    Hausi

Benutzer
    This is rizjj newest edition: steam_0:0:1173411

Still wallhacking of course also again joined and left together with Roozjuh (Wanheda)

[14:19:22] Italy Only Spieler D4rgo@home ( 0:1173411 ) hat den Server betreten
    [14:19:48] Italy Only Spieler Wanheda ( 1:1195446 ) hat den Server betreten

He complained about #1 Italy Player (Lamb_of_God) to have Wallhack, which is another typical rizjj behaviour.

I can't do demos on him anymore as he and also Wanheda knows my ID very well. If this isn't enough for a ban you still can have an eye on this Steam_ID whenever he joins.

Happy weekend!
    Hausi