I want to login or register an account!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    again ! i tried my best last 2 days didn't insult anybody ,saying i would kick someone ... is a reason for a gag ,this is not listed in any servers rules but yeah as you expected paula his intention is clearly the sabotage! and guess what most admin are supporting him , when i said what's your next trap to gag me for the 3rd time i got banned in chat here ..
    I would ask at this point for the help of a high-level admin to check this matter. Is it really a matter of sabotage, is it now an offended ego looking for a mistake or a justified punishment?

My personal assessment: Yes, here is purposefully looked for a mistake.

You are probably not entitled to kick someone from the server, that is correct. For the statement as such I see no reason for a gag. I often see players impersonating the admin. This is not more than a bluff for tactical reasons.
    It also speaks for the fact that such a statement is not to be seen in the chat, since no significant keyword is contained in it. Therefore you have to look for your statements.

So also here the request from me to a High-Level-Admin: Please have a look at this.

Greetings Paula

Justified imo....

@Paula

Vielleicht hast du es überlesen, aber Zentiac erwähnte bereits, das dem Kollegen Hiro bereits von 3 Admins erklärt wurde wo sein Fehler lag. Darunter befinden sich 2 Lvl 7. Mehr brauch ich da wohl nicht zu sagen.

Sich als Admin auszugeben, egal ob man damit Provozieren will, sich einen Vorteil verchaffen will oder egal was auch sonst wird generell nicht toleriert. Das solltest du mittlerweile eigentlich wissen und auch selbst entsprechend umsetzen.

Hiro wurde verwarnt, hat sich nicht dran gehalten und dafür die entsprechende Reaktion bekommen.
    MY LIFE IS JUST A BETA TEST.

@Hiro: So Tough luck.
    @Zentiac: Congratulations, searched and found

greetings

Neuer Benutzer
    thank you paula , im unlucky in game and in real too .we know that deep inside he knows very well its an exaggeration .
    and no body can change his attitude in just 1 or 2 days it happens gradually ... plus i didn't get any warning about this before and didn't hear or see this on any server pretending to be admin is sanctioned. his message is clear you are not welcome to be admin here no problem Zentiac as you wish.
    Last edited by Hiro; 08.12.2018 at 21:25.

[15:06:23] Runoff ( ﴿ ZenTiac ﴾ , 0:175001653 ) Hiro you cant kick or ban anyone. Please dont pretend to be admin

You got told to stop it. That was your warning.

And again: Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Unauthorized assumption of authority always was and ever will be forbidden and therefore sanctioned here on saigns.

The topic is through. And before even here the error is still sought by other than with himself and stupid stuff is given, it is closed here.
    MY LIFE IS JUST A BETA TEST.