I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Clearly there are different rules for different players and apparently Hiro you are now allowed to flame as much as you wish. I am so sorry that I thought you were being offensive as I was clearly wrong according to admin Paula and Admin Prime82. Some players can say 2 wrong words and get gagged for a whole year but you were just being nice to others. Once again I am very sorry that you are upset and enjoy the game however you want with no consequence it would seem.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

ps I removed the ban so you can apply to be admin if you wish to do so :)

Also I suggest you read the server rules. There is a link at the bottom of my Signature :)
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 06.12.2018 at 20:52.

Your sarcasm doesn't change the fact Hiro has behaved wrong and I have already warned him about it.

Maybe I'll explain the situation with another example to make it even more understandable:

in Germany you have to wear a seat belt when driving a car. Suppose Hiro drives in a car and is not strapped in, is stopped by a policeman and warned for it. Hiro fastens his seat belt and drives on. 100 meters further on, the next policeman stands and collects a fine for not having fastened his seat belt. Where is the mistake?

Old logs? logs before the warning? Really? New logs with wrong behaviour after his warning could help you, but not this!!!!

Neuer Benutzer
    paula is not defending me but he has the right reasoning, you could be a good lawyer or judge paula not only electrical engineer

in my opinion hl2 gag/ban all disturbance is for paula there is no admin here who plays that game more than him
    Last edited by Hiro; 07.12.2018 at 01:46.

I'm addicted to this game, I admit it. But I'm not always online. That's why it's good and right that several eyes follow the chat.
    I hope that Zentiac's intention is not to sabotage your possible efforts to promote you as an admin.

I would like to ask you again not to harass your fellow players and also to refrain from personal attacks against me and allegations that I cheat.

As already mentioned several times, you are free to upload demos of me or other players here as possible proof.

I can only say here again that I have never cheated and have no intention of ever doing so. Any discussion about it in the game-chat I ignore with a smile on my face.

regards and have fun with the low-skill-players till I come in and kick your ass ;-)

Neuer Benutzer
    paula from now on i wont have a problem with you in game your kills will be happyness ,is paypal supported to buy admin and what is the steps if not possible in this public thread send me PM.

Neuer Benutzer
    again ! i tried my best last 2 days didn't insult anybody ,saying i would kick someone ... is a reason for a gag ,this is not listed in any servers rules but yeah as you expected paula his intention is clearly the sabotage! and guess what most admin are supporting him , when i said what's your next trap to gag me for the 3rd time i got banned in chat here ..
    Last edited by Hiro; 08.12.2018 at 18:10.

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/29632

You were warned and your actions explained by 3 admins in chat.