Teamflash assault

Requesting a ban

Nickname: Blitz-Killer
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177580653
    Violation: Teamflash
    Evidence: https://www.file-upload.net/download...blitz.dem.html
    Game : C.S 1.6

Gast
    Can't remember warning him about it, so we will do that first. Will see if we catch him online.

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

a warning is required?
    He clearly does this action on purpose because the other player has "premium".

Here he lies and he knows what he is doing.
    The round has just begun there is no opponent to watch and he intentionally throws the flashbang in front of the player.

[15:32:24] Assault Only ( Blitz-Killer , 0:177580653 ) sorry :) ich kann nicht so gut mit falsh

He says about the premium players:

[15:33:52] Assault Only (Blitz-Killer, 0: 177580653) I think it's so funny that they're really unfair and they think they're good players. D

http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...ch=0:177580653

In his opinion premium players play unfairly with their status and he tries to chase these players off the server.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Prime, are you seriously don't want to take any action out of a demo with like 20 team flash on purpose?! With that kind of demo I don't think anything is unclear here. I would understand 1 or 2 flash but not flashing anyone as often as he did.
    And by the way, he is not missing any chance to annoy me, including blocking and ghosting and that happened already for quite a bit.
    I also did a couple of admins calls yesterday and also today because of it.

If you like me or not, as an admin you should not give these behaviour extra support, what you do, if there will be no action
    Last edited by Hausi; 15.12.2018 at 19:44.

@Rattlesnake @Hausi

Ob es euch nun gefällt oder nicht, wie Prime82 es bereits erklärt hat, laut Admin Richtlinien wird in bestimmten
    Fällen erst gewarnt. Wenn sich danach das Verhalten nicht ändert, wird nach den Regeln gehandelt.

Und zwar laut Server Regeln folgendes:

Counter-Strike:

3.3 Teamflash , Smoke, Blocken (Griefing)
    Absichtliche Spielbehinderungen durch das Blocken anderer Spieler, Teamflash, Smoke´s oder der gleichen werden nicht geduldet.
    Strafe: Slay, Kick
    Erst wenn sich das Verhalten dann noch nicht ändert, wird über einen temporären Ban gesprochen.
    ::: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.2 GHz ::: Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero ::: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX ::: ZOTAC GTX 1070 Mini :::

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Relativ einfach Zodiac, weil hier mit zweierlei Maß gemessen wird.

Wie Prime bereits mehrfach erwähnt hat missbilligt er meinen Spielstil, obgleich er ihn tolerieren muss weil konform zu den Regeln.
    So ist dann zufällig bei mir kein Admin online wenn ich einen admin call mache, Spieler müssen erstmal ermahnt werden, was natürlich etwas dauern kann wenn er zufällig nicht on ist etc.

Auf der anderen Seite, wenn ich auch nur eine einzige Teamflash werfen würde und es eine Demo davon gäbe, ich wäre direkt einen Monat gebanned.

Für mich sieht das so aus: Alle, die was gegen Hausi machen werden solange toleriert bis es absolut nicht anders geht als einzugreifen, aber das kann dauern. Zentiac zum Beispiel handhabt die Dinge völlig anders, bei gleicher Ausgangssituation. Und das zeigt deutlich Prime`s Reaktion auf diesen Report und diese Demo
    Last edited by Hausi; 15.12.2018 at 22:17.

Gast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hausi View Post
    Prime, are you seriously don't want to take any action out of a demo with like 20 team flash on purpose?! With that kind of demo I don't think anything is unclear here. I would understand 1 or 2 flash but not flashing anyone as often as he did.
    And by the way, he is not missing any chance to annoy me, including blocking and ghosting and that happened already for quite a bit.
    I also did a couple of admins calls yesterday and also today because of it.

If you like me or not, as an admin you should not give these behaviour extra support, what you do, if there will be no action
    I did not even check the demo. So I had no clue it was you he teamflashed, so that assumption can go in the bin. I checked his steamid for previous entries, and checked what the players nick was. Blitz killer plays here quite alot and usually goes by this nick.

Since he previously has no warnings, then my hands are tied. Zodiac copied part of the rules to make that clear.

I see you wrote in German something about your ban a long time ago. Different story, and you know it.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Well done. You all know how hard it is to demo a teamflasher as you need to record in players view which can only be done if you have a mate doing it on your behalf. And also 1.6 is mostly w/o an admin online so no big chance to get him in action. If they are aware there is an admin on, they just stop, that easy it is!

So bottom line you give permission to these kind of behaviour and support players to annoy premium players. And we will see more of it as they learn they won't get a penalty easily unless they do really really bad

How can I reach tf to discuss with him?

Btw, not even check the demo. Thanks for that. I bet a lot that if the demo would show Hausi you wouldn't miss that one!

Gast
    Well you are a special one.... If you can't get that I only follow our guidelines, that's on you. Where is the need to watch the demo? I will to confirm he acutally did it so I can warn. But there was no road to emidiate action. Because no warnings, and he had already left the server, my hands are tied.

But, you will, with 90% certainty get a great xmas present this year. Wont come full circle until february, but if it goes through, you will be totally happy, untill you wont be, maybe

Erfahrener Benutzer
    So what does this mean with the xmas present? Please explain further