I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gast
    On the 04/02/19 my premium expires, and with 90% certainty, it will not be renewed. So you don't need to worry about me not taking action on people who do you harm, just because I "dislike" you.

You whine when I do nothing, but you rarely thank me (nor give credit) for the multiple people that I have taken action against. Funny that. lmfao.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    I tried to find anything you took action lately although I posted and reported a lot of stuff, but can't find anything recent other then no action will be taken for now. Usually I come back with a "thank you" within the thread, If I missed one time Ill send you my deepest apologies Prime

I really want to thank Zentiac for taking care of people who misbehave, he is doing a very good admin work from my point of view and I am glad he is here taking care of 1.6 whenever a problem comes up

Happy X-Mas and cheers to all the great admin work!

Erfahrener Benutzer
    @tf Es wäre toll wenn Du Deine Meinung dazu mal abgibst. Ich bin als Premium-Spieler hier oft "Freiwild" und werde entsprechend häufig attackiert. In diesem konkreten Fall durch einen Spieler der sich dauerhaft über Premium-Spieler beschwert und Stimmung gegen diese macht (Steht ja alles in den Logs, kann ich aber auch gerne hier rein posten).

Mehrere Admin-calls blieben unbeantwortet, also bleibt als einziges Mittel eine Demo zu machen. Diese Demo zeigt wahrscheinlich 20 Team flashes über mehrere Runden & geblocke. Bei einem so klaren Fall, warum gibt es dann nicht wenigstens einen Time-ban?
    Dadurch fühlen sich solche Leute nur ermutigt weiter zu machen und finden auch entsprechende Nachahmer!

Das kann doch nicht in Deinem Sinne sein!

Gruß
    Hausi

Gast
    Maybe he just plays weekends, but got a hold of him today. Told him something something.

So next time it happens, just post the demo. The warning has been issued.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Thanks for that Prime, appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Hausi View Post
    I tried to find anything you took action lately although I posted and reported a lot of stuff, but can't find anything recent other then no action will be taken for now. Usually I come back with a "thank you" within the thread, If I missed one time Ill send you my deepest apologies Prime

I really want to thank Zentiac for taking care of people who misbehave, he is doing a very good admin work from my point of view and I am glad he is here taking care of 1.6 whenever a problem comes up

Happy X-Mas and cheers to all the great admin work!
    Well thank you Hausi but I only join and attempt to keep the peace because I am an admin. Prime does way more work than me and he also plays the game. I think that in the heat of things we can lose sight of 1 simple fact. We as admins should always warn first. A lot of us don't and that is very bad. Prime who is a really nice guy and a pain all at the same time No Offense Prime :) only cares and wants the servers to be nice for everyone. If he did not care there would be anarchy. I do not agree with some admins here but we all have our strong and weak points as we are only human. I am sorry but all I see is Prime being a good admin and we need those. To be honest I think you get team flashed because you spam grenades so much at the start. I know it is allowed but it would piss me off too.

Anyways Merry Christmas to you Hausi and everyone else reading this.

Kind Regards

ZenTiac