I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To Mr. Creeper

Benutzer

To Mr. Creeper

Dear Mr. Creeper, knowing that you are happy to kill me (on the game of course!) makes me honorable and gratifies me as your opponent. I consider you a very good player and I write to you to explain that I do not play to prove to be the best but simply to have fun. For this reason I play with one of the worst weapons available, the P90. It is much more rewarding (and difficult) to kill opponents with bad weapons than, as you do, use RADAR and AWP to avoid any opponent approaching the hostage's home. I do not have to shows anyone to be good, I've been, and maybe I'm still too, but now I'm just thinking about having fun. You do not have to turn me off from the game if I decide to stay in my base, if I do it because I have no other game possibilities and I have to force my opponent to come to me (for example my opponent is too strong and stays in the house of hostages with RADAR and AWP!). One last thing Mr. Creeper I'm almost 60 years old and I can compete with very good players, like you, playing and having fun ....... you think you can do it? Regards, oRm

Man thx, but look as a CT on this Map u have to do ur objective and save the hossies, not to camp with awp or other guns at spawn till the round is over and there are only 2 T or 1 left, thats not the case. There are others people who want to play when they died and not wait so long till the round is over cause u or others camp at the spawn.

And as a T it is my objective to camp and protect the hossies, but like u see im always rushing. If the T´s are getting demolished i have to stay back and get in the house or near it.

And play with whatever gun u want its ur game and ur choise im only telling u that the p90 is a overpowered weapon in short distance and only in my eyes low players use cause they cant aim and hit anything. ( like i said in my eyes)

Hey orm,
    It sounds like Italy is perhaps not the ideal map for you. Of course you may already know this and probably been playing for years. There are many to choose from and some maps with only bots or very few players. Like Cbble Only for example is a great map to practice. I myself love to play on Dust Only this is a great beginner map. You can play on many and decide a map that suits you. While in game type server to get the server menu. Of course you can play how you like but you should play the objective if possible. This is not an issue if no one objects but some players can get annoyed.

https://www.saigns.de/server

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

Benutzer
    No Mr. Creeper,
    it's not like you say, everyone has to accept and respect the opposing player, whatever it is, but since you're stronger, you're the boss, you're the Admin ..... you're right!
    Thanks for the attention. orm

Very kind Mr. Zen, thanks for the suggestion, very clever. As I wrote above ...... you are stronger, you are the boss, you are admin..... you're right!

everyone has to accept and respect the opposing player,
    Did i say that i dondt respect players or you, never said that.

And im not stronger, im just telling u how the objective of the map is thats all.

Benutzer
    ......you turn me off from the game!.......it means that you respect the players?

Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    ......you turn me off from the game!.......it means that you respect the players?
    How did i turn u off from the game ?

I slayed u once cause u camp at ct spawn and not doing ur objective, like i said

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Hey Orm. Just flash him and slaughter him.. Not harder than that. Play the game and have fun !

ps: I´ll kill creep as often as I can.. sadly not that often, cause he kills me first ;)
    Peace and have fun!

Benutzer
    I will do it!

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    Hey orm,
    It sounds like Italy is perhaps not the ideal map for you. Of course you may already know this and probably been playing for years. There are many to choose from and some maps with only bots or very few players. Like Cbble Only for example is a great map to practice. I myself love to play on Dust Only this is a great beginner map. You can play on many and decide a map that suits you. While in game type server to get the server menu. Of course you can play how you like but you should play the objective if possible. This is not an issue if no one objects but some players can get annoyed.

https://www.saigns.de/server

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac
    Ho riletto la tua risposta e la trovo all'altezza del il tuo quoziente di intelligenza.
    Tu mi consigli di andare a giocare a con i bot su Cbble per fare pratica?.....hai qualche problema?
    Visto che è Natale chiedi di regalarti un po di intelligenza e magari di educazione o qualche pastiglia che possa aiutarti ad uscire dal tunnel.
    Quando impari ad essere Admin chiamami, magari ci possiamo parlare.
    Buon Natale. oRm