I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime82 View Post
    Just to clarify. Cheating = ban no matter what
    Bugusing, being hl2dm, cs:s, tf2 or cs 1.6, we warn first. Don't know if they have been warned? Then the chance is they haven't.

Being a public server, I will guess that maybe 1 of 10 players read the server rules, and my guess is that is why the owner wants us to warn first so we make sure the players understand that this is not allowed.

Been doing this myself, at italy I was bugusing alot, because that was allowed in my previous com. A way for CT to better win is to boost through roof on many places. Then I learned it was not allowed, and had to stop ofc ;)
    And just to add to this one.

1. warn the player
    2. kick the player if he does not stop
    3. give the player a serverside timeban if he does not stop
    4. 1-3 days bugusing ban when he does not stop
    5. If the player still don't stop, eventually we give a special ban for 1 week, then maybe 2 then maybe it is evident that he will never stop so then we set it to permanent!!

PS! The same steps goes for gags, just change step 4 to giving the gag instead of bugusing ban

Neuer Benutzer
    It seems that I caused a bit of trouble. I apologize for that.
    One thought, if this is how cheaters are treated, there is no real reason to play by the rules. Make an example of cheaters, period. Either it is tolerated or it is not . I will never cheat, it's not who I am. I play by the rules, always. i can see why some choose to break the rules however.

Quote Originally Posted by Oozer View Post
    It seems that I caused a bit of trouble. I apologize for that.
    One thought, if this is how cheaters are treated, there is no real reason to play by the rules. Make an example of cheaters, period. Either it is tolerated or it is not . I will never cheat, it's not who I am. I play by the rules, always. i can see why some choose to break the rules however.
    Apologize if you feel you caused trouble. You did not. How the admins choose to do their part, is up to them. Right or wrong, they are also just human, and we all make mistakes.

However, bugusing is NOT cheating. It is bugusing. And yes, it is not allowed, and when people do things that are not allowed we have our rules to follow on how to react on that. And that is what I posted above. That was most directed to the two arguing colleges.

Now, you as a player have no way to know if we have warned people before. So please, continue to make demos, it does not take much time nor effort. And we really do appreciate the effort being taken by our players.

BUT; The fastest way to get an admin to join, is to join us in our chat, which you can do. That way, they don't see the admincalls, and we can join and take appropriate actions :D

Neuer Benutzer
    How do I join this chat you mentioned ? Where is it ?

when you open saigns.de on the middle just under halv the screen, it says, join chat, press that ;)