I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Motzen Handgrenades flash and smoke

Some premiumplayers siems to have plenty with handgrenades, flash and smoke. Also when they are controlling a bot. How can they do that? Script, hack or what?

What game are we talking about? Cstrike 1.6 or Counter Strike Source?
    Yes premium players get extra grenades. As a bot it would depend on whether they are in the buy area in the first 45 seconds or how many the bot is carrying at the time.

https://www.saigns.de/premium

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    What game are we talking about? Cstrike 1.6 or Counter Strike Source?
    Yes premium players get extra grenades. As a bot it would depend on whether they are in the buy area in the first 45 seconds or how many the bot is carrying at the time.

https://www.saigns.de/premium
    Sorry! I talk about Counter Strike Source and the map is Militia. All premium-players have 5 handgrenades (with time limit), 2 Flash and 1 Smoke (before it was 5).

As spectator I can see some of my opponent has more of all. And there are no time limit in their selections.

Neuer Benutzer
    If this is correct , some of the server admins should do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMoose View Post
    If this is correct , some of the server admins should do something about it.
    Its nothing special, sometimes i have also grenades that spawn faster then usual and then u have like example, if more people die at one spot u can pick their grenades easy off the ground, and throw them and there is no waiting point cause they are on the ground, so if u play with brain u can spam grenade after grenade