I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gast

Zentiac bans for WH - but I've never used it

Hello,

Zentiac banned me for using WH. But I have never used a WH.

And the demo file does not work.

Best regards

angrybluebird

The demo clearly shows wallhack. If another admin says otherwise I will consider it. As for now the ban stays.

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/29742
    Now the ban is removed here is the demo

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 08.01.2019 at 09:30.

Gast
    Could I please see the demo, it does not work ? Your claims are ridiculous. I've have never used a wall hack.

I think you want payback for Skrealz and Roi, your friends, which I accused of using wall hacks.

I used the name "King Schulz" and a photo of a film. He threatened me with ban for that too.

It was also admin rights abusing. I would think about rejecting his admin rights. He is using it for his own interests.

Edit:

I ran the demo, through copied it to my cs source folder.

Are u kidding me ?

There is no wh visible. Lol. Banned for NOTHING ? It shows cleary your admin right abuse. I hope the head of admins will get you for that.

Haha, I think you will using the scene, where "world without borders" is sitting in the tunnel. He is sitting every round there ;). And your friend skrealz and roi are clearly using WH's. They shooting everytime everybody through walls without this predictable behavior of some players.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 07.01.2019 at 16:22.

In my humble opinion ... no smoke bug ? YES, wallhack ? NO.
    ::: Intel Core i7 4820K @ 4.4 GHz ::: Asus Rampage IV Gene ::: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black ::: ZOTAC GTX 1070 Mini :::

Gast
    Yes, im using the Nvidia smoke bug, because of players from WAYL. But no WH.

I wish that Zentiac will demo Roi and Skrealz. So we have 2 cheaters less. They are using WH so obviously.

But he wont. I talked to him about this and he did never made a demo. In my opinion he is not on my side and a double face person. An admin should be indepenent not taken by his friends or the admin inner circle.

@Zentiac

Who said im wall hacking of the admins ?

ROI ? :D

If this server should be no absurd place, you should disable some admins, who are abusing their admin rights for their own interests or power claims.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 07.01.2019 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybluebird View Post
    Could I please see the demo, it does not work ? Your claims are ridiculous. I've have never used a wall hack.

I think you want payback for Skrealz and Roi, your friends, which I accused of using wall hacks.

I used the name "King Schulz" and a photo of a film. He threatened me with ban for that too.

It was also admin rights abusing. I would think about rejecting his admin rights. He is using it for his own interests.

Edit:

I ran the demo, through copied it to my cs source folder.

Are u kidding me ?

There is no wh visible. Lol. Banned for NOTHING ? It shows cleary your admin right abuse. I hope the head of admins will get you for that.

Haha, I think you will using the scene, where "world without borders" is sitting in the tunnel. He is sitting every round there ;). And your friend skrealz and roi are clearly using WH's. They shooting everytime everybody through walls without this predictable behavior of some players.
    Hello player. Sad that you were banned for WH. I have watched the demo, however, to get the full picture, I gotta activate all the configs for my nvidia card to activate the smoke bug. Which I really don't want to, because it sucks. But I will, but gonna take some time, gotta find the right nvidia program again, and google which settings I was suppose to change.

Having said that, while you wait for me and other admin's to check out the demo, I must say, I really don't want to.

In your own defense, your accuse other people of cheating, without any evidence, and say that the only reason you are banned is because he is friends with the ones you accuse? Get out of here with that garbage please.....

Yes, im using the Nvidia smoke bug, because of players from WAYL. But no WH.

I wish that Zentiac will demo Roi and Skrealz. So we have 2 cheaters less. They are using WH so obviously.

But he wont. I talked to him about this and he did never made a demo. In my opinion he is not on my side and a double face person. An admin should be indepenent not taken by his friends or the admin inner circle.

@Zentiac

Who said im wall hacking of the admins ?

ROI ? :D

My demo shows you using wallhack. However because Zodiac does not think this so, I will have to remove the ban. You are 100% using wallhack in this demo and no one told me anything. You are using the smoke as a cover but the smoke has nothing to do with this ban at all. You are using wallhack and if I am wrong then I should not be an admin. However because there is doubt I will remove it.

Gast
    Lol ? Im not using any WH. And im using a smoke bug which is caused by nvidias settings (occlusion).

If you really believe this Zenti, then make a timetable showing what is what.

Lol ? Im not using any WH. And im using a smoke bug which is caused by nvidias settings (occlusion).
    And nothing is caused by anything, you actually have to make the changes to your settings to get this to work. So you actively seek it out...