I want to login or register an account!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Let me make it perfectly clear I banned you for wallhack in areas of the demo where there was no smoke. The smoke bug is allowed but everyone is looking at that. I guess you have your smoke screen. No one seems to care about this. Anyways the ban is gone and you can go back to what ever you are doing.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 10.01.2019 at 15:56.

Gast
    Did you read what I wrote ? I know this because worldwithoutborders was every round there. Make a demo of skrealz and roi with really annoying predictable behavior and you have to ban them every day. Or make a demo of mine, if there is a player who is sitting at the same position every round and pick than a few minutes for a demo, and ban me for this again. You shouldnt be an admin, because you are doing your job wrong and let you bias by Roi who is telling you im cheating. You are his cheap tool.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybluebird View Post
    Did you read what I wrote ? I know this because worldwithoutborders was every round there. Make a demo of skrealz and roi with really annoying predictable behavior and you have to ban them every day. Or make a demo of mine, if there is a player who is sitting at the same position every round and pick than a few minutes for a demo, and ban me for this again. You shouldnt be an admin, because you are doing your job wrong and let you bias by Roi who is telling you im cheating. You are his cheap tool.
    I do not care what you write. The fact is I banned you for wallhack and after watching some of the other demos I have of you I would be very careful from now on. I will be watching you. You can spin it however you want to. If you was playing clean I would not have banned you. SIMPLE. You got caught out but you are lucky this time as there appears to be doubt. While I have you here let me also warn you again about your behaviour towards other players. The accusations and the constant harrasment of the wayl clan. Its simply just a clan and you constantly say its members cheat but you have no proof. I have watched them play for hours and done many demos but there is nothing to see. Reality check also. I am not a member of WAYL. I have no loyalty to anyone. I just saw you cheating. I recorded a demo. I have posted the demo for all to view. I have nothing to hide. I am a good admin and I will be keeping an eye on you in the future.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

Gast
    Lol. Im not using any wall hacks. Its so ridiculous. You are disgraced by roi and now you dont want take the mistake you made. Because its embarrassing for you.

If its so easy to ban players for round-same predictable behavior. It will be theoreticaly very easy for me to let some players of your circle banned. But than you will come with something like this round the corner. You are biased and you shouldnt be an admin.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 10:41.

Lol. Im not using any wall hacks. Its so ridiculous. You are disgraced by roi and now you dont want take the mistake you made. Because its embarrassing for you.

If its so easy to ban players for round-same predictable behavior. It will be theoreticaly very easy for me to let some players of your circle banned. But than you will come with something like this round the corner. You are biased and you shouldnt be an admin.
    Well you are welcome to your opinion. Clearly you are an expert. Unfortunately for you I am an ADMIN.

Have A Nice Day

Kind Regards

Gast
    Btw. Skrealz is not shooting 12 o'clock to get a hit sound. He is shooting pefectly on players position ;).

But of course, no wh. Its absurd^10, what is going on here.

I have a further question: Why did you want ban me for using game of thrones film pictures and the name "King Schulz" according to Martin Schulz (a public person) ? You kicked me for this, because I wont change my name and picture.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 10:54.

Btw. Skrealz is not shooting 12 o'clock to get a hit sound. He is shooting pefect on players position ;).

But of course, no wh. Its absurd^10 what is going on here.
    #wow I thought this post was about you and how I should not be an admin?

O.K.
    I have watched him play and I have never seen this. Could there be something wrong with your copy of the game and thats also why you can not play demo's?

Maybe you could reinstall the game?

I am only offering this as a suggestion not as an attack.

Gast
    You didnt read my posts completly. I ran the demo already.

You never seen this behavior on skrealz ? Are you kidding me ?

You can watch it every day on the server, but you will never get him by this, because you will say its premium radar or as roi said its because they are playing the 9 - 10 years, so they know the players positions. If someone of the outer enviroment will say somebody from the inner circle is cheating, accordiing to a demo, you will find an answer which explains every wallhack as none.

You havent answered my question in the previous post.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 11:01.

Zenti, again, If you really think this is a clear wallhack, please make a timetable of what the moments are that you mean are really clear. That way it is easier to understand what you saw.

Gast
    What he does not understand, several gaming monitos have a black equalizer which makes it easier to look through smoke with smoke bug enabled ;).

And when I talked to him about skrealz. He told me my evidences when he was shooting exactly through walls are ridiculous. Shooting through walls exactly is a WH, because radar shows no height.

I think we have here a biased situation introduced by roi. But why didnt made roi a demo than, if he thinks im cheating and used zentiac for this ? Because he wont be the fool.

I saw this co-acting of roi and zentiac also when he forbid to use a nick and/or an avatar. Both were in spec.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 13:16.