I want to login or register an account!
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybluebird View Post
    What he does not understand, several gaming monitos have a black equalizer which makes it easier to look through smoke with smoke bug enabled ;).

And when I talked to him about skrealz. He told me my evidences when he was shooting exactly through walls are ridiculous. Shooting through walls exactly is a WH, because radar shows no height.

I think we have here a biased situation introduced by roi. But why didnt made roi a demo than, if he thinks im cheating and used zentiac for this ? Because he wont be the fool.

I banned you not Roi.
    Once again your hate towards WAYL and Roi have no end.

@prime yes the ticks I have not mentioned and if you guys cant see those points then I see no reason pointing them out. It would be a useless excercise as they obviously cant be seen and do not exist.

Anyways Everyone have a nice day

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

Gast
    But roi told you im cheating and hyped you about that, same about the name/avatar change with kick and ban threats.

Why im not allowed to use the name "King Schulz" with an avatar from "game of thrones" ?

You kicked me for that and threatened me with ban.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 13:23.

But roi told you im cheating and hyped you about that, same about the name/avatar change with kick and ban threats.

Why im not allowed to use the name "King Schulz" with an avatar from "game of thrones" ?

You kicked me for that and threatened me with ban.
    You know why you can't use that name and if you continue to to use these ridiculous ways of attacking another player whether an admin or not I will give you a break as you seem to never learn your lesson. I warned you on the server now I'm warning you here.

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Gast
    In which way Im attacking another players ?

Schulz is an usual name in Germany and the name of Martin Schulz, a politican and the avatar is from the series which is called "game of thrones".

If you kick me for this is admin rights abuse and you should step down as an admin. The other false, biased behavior you have shown is mirrored by this forum.

But its the owners decision who is an admin and who is not. But I think such a decision is not selling well.
    Last edited by angrybluebird; 08.01.2019 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post

@prime yes the ticks I have not mentioned and if you guys cant see those points then I see no reason pointing them out. It would be a useless excercise as they obviously cant be seen and do not exist.

Anyways Everyone have a nice day

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

@mods

The banning admin wont do anything to share his views.
    The banned is unbanned, but still unable to blab on about all being wayl's fault.

Bitte schliessen die scheisse auf

Gast
    If you cant explain your acting against users, means you are acting discretionary. As an admin you need to justify your behavior reasonable.

Is it on this server not the case ?

If you cant explain your acting against users, means you are acting discretionary. As an admin you need to justify your behavior reasonable.

Is it on this server not the case ?
    NO. You are reaching to blame everyone else and you always do that on the server too. I provided a demo but if that is not enough so be I removed the ban. You are acting like I have left the ban in place. I also do not need to explain why you can not use that name but you already know why.

SIMPLE GROW UP

Gast
    I dont know why im not allowed to use this name, you never explained it.