I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Benutzer

At the Creeper child.

Creeper you are a presumptuous and rude little child (and even Admin!)...and you allow yourself to threaten the players to be banned if they do not play as you want. Are you crazy little baby? are you sick baby? Tomorrow I will be in Berlin for business and I have the whole afternoon free, if you want we can talk about it. Tell me where you live or where I can meet you and talk about it.
    Something I can still teach the little presumptuous child.
    And do not think about being invisible on the internet ....... never think about it.
    Let me know little and poor child.

oRm

Like i told u before, stop camping at the ct spawn u and ur friend guanda, do the objective of the map and stop annoying people with that play style.

If u want to piss me off, well good luck with that, u cant, cause i dont care about what u say on ther server in italian or english.

You where gagged forever, the admin had mercy with you and ungagged u again, now this is ur way to say thanks ?

Continue on and u will see what will happen

Benutzer
    Creeper,.............tu minacci di bannare dei giocatore se non giocano come vuoi tu???? sei impazzito?......tu puoi rimanere dentro alla casa degli ostaggi con awp e io non posso camperare in base???........tu sei il più bravo e tu devi venirmi a prendere non io.
    E comunque il tuo collega admin è stato molto più gentile ed educato di te. Sei solo un bambino presuntuoso e maleducato.
    Quando vuoi vedermi dimmelo piccolo bambino presuntuoso.

Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    Creeper,.............tu minacci di bannare dei giocatore se non giocano come vuoi tu???? sei impazzito?......tu puoi rimanere dentro alla casa degli ostaggi con awp e io non posso camperare in base???........tu sei il più bravo e tu devi venirmi a prendere non io.
    E comunque il tuo collega admin è stato molto più gentile ed educato di te. Sei solo un bambino presuntuoso e maleducato.
    Quando vuoi vedermi dimmelo piccolo bambino presuntuoso.
    Not even translating that, i dondt care about ur whinning, whatever.

Have fun.

Discussion for me here is done.

Yes orm, he as T can camp inside the T house all day if he wants to. The T objective is to prevent you from resquing the hostages.

The CT objective is to resque the hostages/Kill all T's.

Our rules are pretty open. Play as you want. Camping is allowed, however, camping every round in spawn and ignoring the map objective is not ok.

But camping every 2/3/4 rounds is fully ok ;)

camping every round in spawn and ignoring the map objective is not ok.
    I dondt even mind if they camp, but they are doing this on purpose just to piss me off

They are staying there with awp 2 vs 1, they against me and not even trying to come and rescue them, what is that ?

Others want to play aswell and not watch them camp there cause they are affraid or what so ever.

Benutzer
    Yes Prime, the rule is this. Quite right.
    But I have to try to save the hostages without dying ..... and with Creeper in the hostage house with AWP it's impossible, so I try to get him out of that house ...... I do not camp because I like camp, but just because it's the only way I have to try and win. In any case, a very good player like Creeper, who is also Admin, must not absolutely threaten the opposing players ............. he can kill them easily and not ban them.
    He uses awp as I use the P90 .......... too easy for him ......

Ciao, oRm

I get the scenario. Usually those staying in the house with awp are pussies But it is what it is. You don't have to stay in spawn to get them out of the house. You can advance to many places of the map, and try to lure your way close enough for killing him ;)

Just my 2 cents about the whole situation:

On a cs_ map = hostage rescue, both, CT's and T's have an objective.
    CT's to rescue the hostages, T's to prevent them (CT's) from doing so.

Creeper says that orm is delaying every round by camping at CT base.

orm says Creeper is camping in the hostage house.

Now let's take in consideration we have a feature that let's you respawn, you also can take over bots,
    which also leads to delaying every round. If that's so important to end a round quick, why don't remove
    the feature aswell ?
    Furthermore why is no one trying to go and kill a camping CT ? Scared because there are no walls protecting you ?

I really would like to see the rule that says you can get banned for camping. Oh, there is no such rule ?
    Then why does the admin threaten with a ban ?

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    I dondt even mind if they camp, but they are doing this on purpose just to piss me off
    So this a personal thing ? Admin gets pissed and his reaction is ... "oh hey, let me make my own rules" ?

::: Intel Core i7 4820K @ 4.4 GHz ::: Asus Rampage IV Gene ::: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black ::: EVGA GTX 970 SC :::

Benutzer
    I camp to get you out of the house and not because I like camp, but only because it is the only way I have to try to win. If you stay in the hostage house and use another weapon (not AWP), I have no problem coming to rescue the hostages. I've always done it and you know it. You know me very well Creeper, you know everything I do very well.

Ciao, oRm