I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Benutzer
    Thanks Zodiac.
    Try playing against Creeper who stays at home with the hostages and uses AWP! Good night!!! ..... it is useless to play! you will never pass! So I camp in base to try to get him out of the house and try to win ...... at least a very small chance!

Ciao, oRm

Where do i camp in the house ?

I am always rushing, i just camp when im alone against more CT´s and there is no point in rushing.

And no Zodiac i dondt make my own rules, they camp there even if im dead and there is only 1 T left, like i said they are not even trying to do the objective.

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime82 View Post
    I get the scenario. Usually those staying in the house with awp are pussies But it is what it is. You don't have to stay in spawn to get them out of the house. You can advance to many places of the map, and try to lure your way close enough for killing him ;)
    who? Creeper? absolutely not! Impossible, too strong! They should prohibit AWP from too good players. just knife!

Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    ...They should prohibit AWP from too good players. just knife!

This is a joke, right ? I hope it is, cause it made me laugh.
    ::: Intel Core i7 4820K @ 4.4 GHz ::: Asus Rampage IV Gene ::: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black ::: EVGA GTX 970 SC :::

Having played with Creeper I know he is a very good player and hard to kill. However he does not always camp and does rush a lot.
    Also please keep in mind that we are all playing a game. It's supposed to be fun. Right?

Benutzer
    true! ...... as you rightly say, it is a game, and it seemed to me that a threat of ban was exaggerated.

Tks anyway for your attention.

Have a good night

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by orm View Post
    I camp to get you out of the house and not because I like camp, but only because it is the only way I have to try to win. If you stay in the hostage house and use another weapon (not AWP), I have no problem coming to rescue the hostages. I've always done it and you know it. You know me very well Creeper, you know everything I do very well.

Ciao, oRm
    to be onest, i like creeper and orm, i think you two just went too far, i mean orm and guanda are not the first guys who camp on ct, and creeper plays how he prefer, i mean guys this game and server do not impose you how to play. so make peace and go back gaming that i need to kill both as always

Quote Originally Posted by Marjuana View Post
    to be onest, i like creeper and orm, i think you two just went too far, i mean orm and guanda are not the first guys who camp on ct, and creeper plays how he prefer, i mean guys this game and server do not impose you how to play. so make peace and go back gaming that i need to kill both as always
    There is no problem man between any of us.

Of course im playing the game and life goes on so