I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Firstly its not German community when you have so many nationalties playing here! And English is a world language, German isn't!

Well, many nationalities apart, it still is a GERMAN comunity. Owner is german, server's are in germany and so on. With your logic, the comunity would become finnish if only guys from Finland played??

Secondly you say rules, this, rules that, yet you use smoke hack all the time! That isn't by the rules is it?!
    I think you know we don't ban for smoke hack due to the nvidia bug. So, you missed here too....

You gag and ban people for nothing and treat people like shit which is also NOT by the rules. I would never beg to pond scum like you ever! Your picture shows the world what you are.
    I See many of you say this, but where is the evidence???

Danke Prime. Ich denke damit wäre alles gesagt.

Ich denke so Leute wie Scumbag können wir hier nicht gebrauchen und auch nicht dulden.
    Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.
    <<<< SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES>>>>

Gesperrt
    It's called an 'international community' you dumb muppet. You're also barking up the wrong tree here. Get busy weeding out your moron mods and get fucked...

Gesperrt

To Prime82

It's called an 'international community' you dumb muppet. You're also barking up the wrong tree here. Get busy weeding out your moron mods and get fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Time to go to bed for you I think. Before you do something stupid you will regret....

Gesperrt
    You could do without the smoke hack but you choose not to, you choose to have an advantage over other players, that's cheating! Count your donators I bet they are going down slowly but surely as people leave! So that is my evidence. Oh I used to be a donator too!

Gesperrt
    I'm not 14 like you, I choose what time I go to bed, not my mom or dad. Something stupid, like wasting my time on idiots like you people? Then I agree!

Its better for you to stop that shit now!
    Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.
    <<<< SERVER REGELN - SERVER RULES>>>>

Thread closed