I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Motzen slaying and kick without reason

player lalalalalalalala slayed and kicked me without reason. (Runoff server)
    I play on Rebels Team. Than i runs to give rpg and shoots rockets on this place. Than i runs to a our base, but i got a slay. I told him "For what?". But he only tells, that's is griffering. Anyway, i wait my demo, than he can publish here.

You were slayed then kicked for griefing and you were warned more than once.
    I am more than happy to post the demos if you like.

Neuer Benutzer
    4.2 Griefing Holding back items with the gravity gun (G-Gun), so that others can not use them, such as the rocket launcher (RPG), is not allowed. It is also forbidden to detain or block other players. Sanction: Slay, Kick

I saw this, but i only take RPG and shoots to bots, not real players. Post this demos
    Last edited by Dark709; 02.02.2019 at 14:26.

Ok well I am glad you have read the server rules. I am also glad you were only killing bots.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

Just to make this completely clear.

Everyone (Rebels & Combine) can pick up the RPG and use it to kill bots as well as players.

As long as the RPG is not taken from its spawn location by using the Gravity-Gun to hold it back for a longer period of
    time, to prevent it from spawning.
    ::: Intel Core i7 4820K @ 4.4 GHz ::: Asus Rampage IV Gene ::: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black ::: ZOTAC GTX 1070 Mini :::