I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Benutzer
    My opinion is the same. I would say using somekind of WH, which he idd tries to hide. But sometimes his "reflex" kicks in, (which is only human;)).

Would idd love some other opinions on all these examples. :)

There are doubts and if you have to watch the demo's many times then there is uncertainty. We do not chase a maybe as the demo must show 100% that a player is cheating. I have learnt this over time. If we banned on suspicion we would ban almost everyone. You have 3 experienced Admins saying there is nothing. Thank you sinned for taking the time to look though. The next step if you feel there is something would be to get more demos. I see no point to this as he is clearly not cheating in my humble opinion. How much time you spend is up to you though.

Kind Regards

ZenTiac

Benutzer
    Hi Zentiac,

While I agree in some extend, I have to disagree on some others.
    If the FBI watches a video alot of times, that's cause they don't want to miss anything.
    When they call certain time framings, for other cops to look at it, they just want to know how that is possible.

So, my question is, did you watch tick 5600, and do you have an explaination?

About the 3 exp admins, that was on the first demo file only. Now we have 2 new demo files, and I reconsidered my standpoint.
    First one is you, 2nd one is Roi, who is also doubting now, leaves only one more.

Please check the new demo files, and let me know how tick 5600 is possible.

I have a feeling, you didn't even see those new demo's? :P

Regards,
    Sinned
    Last edited by sinned; 22.02.2019 at 09:23.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    Hi Zentiac,

While I agree in some extend, I have to disagree on some others.
    If the FBI watches a video alot of times, that's cause they don't want to miss anything.
    When they call certain time framings, for other cops to look at it, they just want to know how that is possible.

So, my question is, did you watch tick 5600, and do you have an explaination?

About the 3 exp admins, that was on the first demo file only. Now we have 2 new demo files, and I reconsidered my standpoint.
    First one is you, 2nd one is Roi, who is also doubting now, leaves only one more.

Please check the new demo files, and let me know how tick 5600 is possible.

I have a feeling, you didn't even see those new demo's? :P

Regards,
    Sinned
    No I did not know there were more demos add by Roi
    I will watch them now.

With draw other models on I watched cat2 and at tick 3100 he is lucky as he knows where to shoot then at tick 4760 and at 5882. Then by the end he was tracking players that were behind shipping containers.

Then I watched cat3 and he tracks through walls even with radar it seems too accurate but he misses a lot also. tick 10300 10600 11482 11661 12215 16000 16180. Even with radar I would say wallhack. I would guess he has some lagg and his wh has to catch up sometimes LOL Even if he is using wallhack which it looks like he plays really bad. Its like it works then it does not so I honestly do not know. Definately need to watch him.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 22.02.2019 at 13:02.

Ich sag WH, Cat3.dem sieht man wie er ständig durch die Wände aimt, er trifft nicht weil er low ist und sein gelagge macht es noch schlimmer

Benutzer
    Sometimes on really known maps it can happen, but somehow I have to agree this is absurd? I really think the same. But have to agree, this is really hard to determine the way he seems to play it.
    I am quite sure, no skill, can bring one so far, to have like instant reactions through a wall, alltho most of them miss. Is it on purpose, or just really bad? :D

To be clear, im getting quite sure after checking all those ticks, something fishy is going on.
    No more doubt.

He is constantly aiming with the awp, the guy who is near the car for more then 10 seconds and tries to kill him with a header, but with his lagging he cant hit him, u think that is luck or well known map experience ?

Benutzer
    No, that's impossible.To be honest, this is getting hilarious if you think about it and check it :D

Edit: I upgraded to a user, in this research. That's positive! :D

Lets give it here some time, perhaps other admins will take a look and then we can decide what will happen to him, in that time perhaps more better demos can be made ?

Genau Creeper.. Ich werde mal noch paar Demos machen von ihm. Der ist ja jeden Tag auf den Servern..

Noch 2 3 andere Meinungen wären schön..

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.