I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Missi Ban for no reason

Good evening all

bergohammer banned me from this server this evening for making "rassistic" comments. Obviously his English isn't very good and he means racist, but regardless, the people I was playing with were my Dutch friends and we say shit to each other all the time like this. They understood that it was a joke, but admin didn't even give me 1 chance to explain before he pressed the ban hammer. They didn't take it personally, the guys on there are my friends and they say stuff to me like that too.

Also there are always other people on there making the same kind of comments. No idea why I was singled out.

Can someone unban me please? (recent username: YugiPoo)

I have faced accusations of camping, hacking, flaming and racism. None of them are true, and even if they were true, 10-20 other players do the same thing much worse?

If you still want the ban to go ahead, then at least provide some consistency towards the punishments you give.

Hello KaibaBoy,

first of all, we got no admin, named "bergohammer" here. So maybe you are wrong there in the person?

Besides that, please tell me on which Server this happend, because i canĀ“t find you in our database.

Neuer Benutzer
    chemistry

Super embarrassing admission coming up. I was banned from c2play compound server, not Saigns, sorry!

Sorry everyone. Thread can be deleted and ignored. :)

Ok, No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KaibaBoy View Post
    chemistry

Super embarrassing admission coming up. I was banned from c2play compound server, not Saigns, sorry!

Sorry everyone. Thread can be deleted and ignored. :)
    Well if your banned there your welcome to play here