I want to login or register an account!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    The Definitive Answer to the Smoke Hack thing is Admins Abusing their Admin Rights & NOT every Admin does.

Mr. Nugget was repeatedly doing this in an effort to stop/quell the Barrage I was doling out on CS:S Italy yesterday. - It isn't the first time & I dare say he isn't going to be the Last.
    Today, Afli Muted me on CS:S De-Dust2 after my last chat line was to tell Mr. Nugget to stop Abusing his Admin Rights.

sCorp63 & I usually have a chat when in game, thx a bunch Alfi.

If I start Ranting, yeah...Mute me... It'll save the self embarrassment, but dammit, stop behaving like Dorks as Admins. - You know who you are so act your Age & not your Shoe Size!

Quote Originally Posted by Kin-Hell View Post
    The Definitive Answer to the Smoke Hack thing is Admins Abusing their Admin Rights & NOT every Admin does.

Mr. Nugget was repeatedly doing this in an effort to stop/quell the Barrage I was doling out on CS:S Italy yesterday. - It isn't the first time & I dare say he isn't going to be the Last.
    Today, Afli Muted me on CS:S De-Dust2 after my last chat line was to tell Mr. Nugget to stop Abusing his Admin Rights.

sCorp63 & I usually have a chat when in game, thx a bunch Alfi.

If I start Ranting, yeah...Mute me... It'll save the self embarrassment, but dammit, stop behaving like Dorks as Admins. - You know who you are so act your Age & not your Shoe Size!
    I gagged all 3 of you. The conversation was getting silly. I asked you all to basically shut up and play. To be unfair would be to gag 1 and not the other. I only server gagged so as soon as you disconnect and reconnect you can chat again. I do not enjoy doing that but is better than the argument getting out of hand.

I am very sorry if I upset anyone.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 01.07.2019 at 14:45.

Ausrufezeichen

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    I gagged all 3 of you. The conversation was getting silly. I asked you all to basically shut up and play. To be unfair would be to gag 1 and not the other. I only server gagged so as soon as you disconnect and reconnect you can chat again. I do not enjoy doing that but is better than the argument getting out of hand.

I am very sorry if I upset anyone.
    Er, just exactly who was having an Argument??

Sounds to me like you misinterpreted any conversation we might have been having.

Talk about Misuse of Admin Rights..... hey but never mind about you Lot deliberately using Smoke & Flash Bangs to disrupt the real Game at hand eh!

Wrong in every manner!

Er, just exactly who was having an Argument??

Sounds to me like you misinterpreted any conversation we might have been having.

Talk about Misuse of Admin Rights..... hey but never mind about you Lot deliberately using Smoke & Flash Bangs to disrupt the real Game at hand eh!

Wrong in every manner!
    Well ok point taken. We have never used flash or smoke on a deathmatch but 1 player Mr.Nugget does. He does this by
    going tilde key to get the console then
    He uses a auto buy script
    I have asked but there is no specific rule to say he can not. As admins we can ask him to stop if we feel it is affecting the server overall. So if its an issue just make an admin call and we can ask him to stop.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 05.07.2019 at 12:44.

Two Days on the run now (CS:S Italy) & Mr. Nugget still uses Smoke whilst playing....

I've never seen such blatant abuse of Admin Rights on any Game Server.

It's bad enough being done over by HPB's in the LAG, but this abomination sucks!

Two Days on the run now (CS:S Italy) & Mr. Nugget still uses Smoke whilst playing....

I've never seen such blatant abuse of Admin Rights on any Game Server.

It's bad enough being done over by HPB's in the LAG, but this abomination sucks!
    Yes he has been asked many times not to use it. Mr Nugget is not an admin but just a premium player and he uses a workaround to do this. The deathmatch servers should not have flash bangs and smoke and were never meant to. As if affects the overall harmony on the server I have repeatedly asked him to not use it. Another Admin has also kicked him for this. As there is no rule against it then an admin must decide to use his/her own discretion in this matter.

Regards
    ZenTiac

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    Yes he has been asked many times not to use it. Mr Nugget is not an admin but just a premium player and he uses a workaround to do this. The deathmatch servers should not have flash bangs and smoke and were never meant to. As if affects the overall harmony on the server I have repeatedly asked him to not use it. Another Admin has also kicked him for this. As there is no rule against it then an admin must decide to use his/her own discretion in this matter.

Regards
    ZenTiac
    Actually there is a rule against it "Bug using".
    When a player is getting Smoke Grenades and Flashbang on a Deathmatch server, where they are not available. Than hes using some kind of bug or exploit and that would be against the rules and can be punished.

Greez Basti890

Additional Information:
    When you are on a DM server the Buy-Menu open just normal but no matter what you click, you don't get the weapon you want to buy. So the usage of the function how he is retrieving the Flash & Smoke MUST be considered as bug-using and has to be punished that way.
    Last edited by Basti890; 30.07.2019 at 11:27. Reason: Additional Informations

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Basti890 View Post
    Actually there is a rule against it "Bug using".
    When a player is getting Smoke Grenades and Flashbang on a Deathmatch server, where they are not available. Than hes using some kind of bug or exploit and that would be against the rules and can be punished.

Greez Basti890

Additional Information:
    When you are on a DM server the Buy-Menu open just normal but no matter what you click, you don't get the weapon you want to buy. So the usage of the function how he is retrieving the Flash & Smoke MUST be considered as bug-using and has to be punished that way.
    Wenn das Kaufmenü "normal" öffnet, aber man nichts kaufen kann, liegt es eher daran, dass der Spieler nicht genügend Geld* hat. Der Kauf von Smoke und Flash klappt auch nur über die "normale" Autobuy-Funktion (F1). Diese Funktion kann über einen Editor im Steam-Ordner angepasst werden, da sie für alle Server gilt. Insofern handelt es sich nicht um einen Bug, sondern um einen "unscharf" konfigurierten Server.

Entweder man passt die Regeln an (keine Erlaubnis zur Nutzung von Smoke und Flash auf den DM-Servern) oder man lebt mit der Ausnutzung solcher Unschärfen des Systems.

Aber ist schon klar dass sich gerade die "Spawn"-Farmer aufregen, weil dann deren (einzige) Spielweise nicht funktioniert. :-)

*Im Moment weiß ich nicht wieviel am Anfang einem Nicht-Spender angezeigt wird, da ich selber Premium spiele.

Quote Originally Posted by VorrestJump View Post
    Wenn das Kaufmenü "normal" öffnet, aber man nichts kaufen kann, liegt es eher daran, dass der Spieler nicht genügend Geld* hat. Der Kauf von Smoke und Flash klappt auch nur über die "normale" Autobuy-Funktion (F1). Diese Funktion kann über einen Editor im Steam-Ordner angepasst werden, da sie für alle Server gilt. Insofern handelt es sich nicht um einen Bug, sondern um einen "unscharf" konfigurierten Server.

Entweder man passt die Regeln an (keine Erlaubnis zur Nutzung von Smoke und Flash auf den DM-Servern) oder man lebt mit der Ausnutzung solcher Unschärfen des Systems.

Aber ist schon klar dass sich gerade die "Spawn"-Farmer aufregen, weil dann deren (einzige) Spielweise nicht funktioniert. :-)

*Im Moment weiß ich nicht wieviel am Anfang einem Nicht-Spender angezeigt wird, da ich selber Premium spiele.
    Für sowas bastel ich nicht erst an den Regeln herum.
    Der Server gibt den Spielern ein bestimmtes Menü vor, welches zum "Kaufen" dient. Das "normale" Menü dafür ist auf den DM-Servern ohne Funktion.

Egal ob da der Autobuy noch funktioniert oder nicht. Es ist etwas vorgegeben und das ist auch zu nutzen. Und nur das.
    Und wer meint, er müsse dennoch andere Dinge nutzen, der muss auch entsprechend damit rechnen dafür belangt zu werden.

Ob das dem ein oder anderen nun gefällt oder nicht, kümmert mich zumindest nicht im geringsten. Schließlich kann jeder für sich selbst entscheiden ob er bei uns spielt oder nicht.
    Sollte man sich für unsere Server entscheiden, dann allerdings auch nur zu unseren Bedingungen.

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3misTrY View Post
    Für sowas bastel ich nicht erst an den Regeln herum.
    Der Server gibt den Spielern ein bestimmtes Menü vor, welches zum "Kaufen" dient. Das "normale" Menü dafür ist auf den DM-Servern ohne Funktion.

Egal ob da der Autobuy noch funktioniert oder nicht. Es ist etwas vorgegeben und das ist auch zu nutzen. Und nur das.
    Und wer meint, er müsse dennoch andere Dinge nutzen, der muss auch entsprechend damit rechnen dafür belangt zu werden.

Ob das dem ein oder anderen nun gefällt oder nicht, kümmert mich zumindest nicht im geringsten. Schließlich kann jeder für sich selbst entscheiden ob er bei uns spielt oder nicht.
    Sollte man sich für unsere Server entscheiden, dann allerdings auch nur zu unseren Bedingungen.
    Nur zum allgemeinen Verständnis. Die Autobuy-Funktion ist eine generelle Möglichkeit des Spiels. Bisher gibt es dazu nur hier im Forum die unterschiedlichen Einstellungen der Admins und keine veröffentliche Regel. Selbstverständlich bin ich da ganz bei dir, dass wer auf den Servern spielt, automatisch die geltenden Regeln anerkennt und danach handelt. Aber nochmal, es ist nirgends offiziell verlautbart, dass eine Autobuy-Funktion (damit verbunden die Erlangung von Smoke und Flash) nicht genutzt werden darf.

Es wird schwierig jemanden zu versuchen zu belangen, wenn kein offizieller Verstoß vorliegt. Oder andersherum, es kann gegen kein Gesetz verstoßen werden, wenn es kein Gesetz gegen diese Handlung gibt.

Schreibt es in die Regeln und gut ist. Denn dann seid ihr auch als Admin auf der sicheren Seite.