I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    06.04.2019
    Posts
    2

    Got banned for no reason..

    Is it because i bhopped perhaps?

    name is Fred Is Juicy on steam.

  2. #2
    Erfahrener Benutzer ZenTiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.01.2017
    Posts
    616
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 07.04.2019 at 15:50.

  3. #3
    Gesperrt
    Join Date
    30.03.2019
    Posts
    98
    Zentiac you should overlay the ip address with a black pattern.

    And no ip address for consumers is static, so you could not know its him. After 24 hours he get a new ip address by his isp's dhcp server.
    Last edited by Watchingyou; 06.04.2019 at 10:44.

  4. #4
    Erfahrener Benutzer ZenTiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.01.2017
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post
    Zentiac you should overlay the ip address with a black pattern.

    And no ip address for consumers is static, so you could not know its him. After 24 hours he get a new ip address by his isp's dhcp server.
    He may not cheat on all steam accounts and we can only ban if he is cheating.

  5. #5
    Gesperrt
    Join Date
    30.03.2019
    Posts
    98
    But you shouldn't leak his or others ip address.

    Does the banned player has a premium account ?
    Last edited by Watchingyou; 06.04.2019 at 11:24.

  6. #6
    Erfahrener Benutzer ZenTiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.01.2017
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post
    But you shouldn't leak his or others ip address.

    Does the banned player has a premium account ?
    If you want to post random rubbish, please do it on another forum thread.

  7. #7
    Gesperrt
    Join Date
    30.03.2019
    Posts
    98
    Why random rubbish ?

    You should have knowledge about protection of data privacy, you are not allowed to publish ip addresses.

    And i ask you for premium account because of premium radar ;).

  8. #8
    Erfahrener Benutzer ZenTiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.01.2017
    Posts
    616
    Here we go again

  9. #9
    Gesperrt
    Join Date
    30.03.2019
    Posts
    98
    You are not above the law as admin of this server, so its the false way to blame others for your misbehavior ;).

    And you havent answered my question, concerning the premium account of the player who you have banned.
    Last edited by Watchingyou; 06.04.2019 at 12:04.

  10. #10
    Erfahrener Benutzer ZenTiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    25.01.2017
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post
    You are not above the law as admin of this server, so its the false way to blame others for your misbehavior ;).

    And you havent answered my question, concerning the premium account of the player who you have banned.
    Maybe you should ask the player banned about his premium account if he has one?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •