I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Blach For the attention of Creeper...

FAO creeper.. bad apples please dont delete this post it is for creeper not for you..

The irony here is we spent lots of time trying to explain about the mods behaviour bias and rude and unruly, they deny it and claim not to understand then one of the bad apples 'roi' then insults us calling us rabble and mocking my education in psychology and anthropology/genetics and closes the thread! THIS IS THE BEHAVIOUR we have been talking about.. its like you are employing children with no dignity or integrity to be mods.. In UK this would not happen his behaviour would be seen as disgusting and vile and venal.. I know ALL Germans are not like this I lived with them I have also come across some very nice mods on here who are the complete opposite to what these bad apples do...

Rois final post before closing the thread proved COMPLETELY our claims about your vile behaviour to people.. he is clearly unable to interact in a logical mature way in a social manner... its shocking..

here it is - https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...chlie%C3%9Fend

This is what I was talking about when you give valid points in a polite way and observations bad apple mods simply delete them! its disgusting and very very rude.. that's why these 'mods' lack dignity and humility.

Well creeper you asked for proof my friend .. well now you have it.. rois last post has given you proof... while you have bad apples in your server as mods then people will integrity and morality will complain and so they should! they have a right to ! we pay here for a pleasant gaming experience not be offended by a belated child with a very questionable iq and with Zero social skills. I cant speak for watching but my posts were courteous and polite and well mannered and didn't warrant being referred to as rabble.. its disgusting...

Watching I think tried to open another post referring to the above and it was deleted by Roi... I guess the truth hurts :(

Please I urge you creeper get rid of the of bad apples. do you really want the server to do won this avenue? where only idiots and friends of the bad apples can play, and any dissent no matter how small is deleted and people aren't free to voice their views if so good luck, the servers numbers will slowly drop as they have been doing, I personally know 4-5 people who left to play on other servers because of these mods behaviour and they behave in the same repulsive way on the forums it would seem as they would on the server..

Take care and have a nice sunday.

Reaks
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 07.04.2019 at 13:56.

Bitte lasst es jetzt sein. Ihr müllt nur das Forum zu mit euren Posts.
    Deswegen hab ich auch Watchingyou Thread gelöscht, weil es kein Sinn mehr hat.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    roi please leave me alone this post has nothing to do with you please have the respect and alloe me to post...you had no right to delete the post! it was RUDE! !!!!!! other people were still speaking and chatting ! cant you see this is the behaviour we talk about? refering to people as rabble then closing the post because you dont like it ! its disgusting behaviour, didnt you learn any manners in school and as a child? jesus :( you are calling people rabble twice your age with double your iq.. jesus now please leave the post alone and let creeper answer! the post is not for it was for creeper as it clearly states!

Es ist sehr wohl mein Job als Super-Moderator das Forum sauber zu halten.
    Wenn solche Sinn freien Beiträge von euch kommen dann muss ich handeln.

Wann ich ein Thread lösche und wann nicht das hast du überhaupt nicht zu entscheiden!

Und ich darf hier auch sehr wohl mit schreiben weil es um mich geht.

Bitte überlege erst was du schreibst bevor du postest.

Und achte auf deine Wortwahl!

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    i dont have to watch my words my english is perfect.. and not rude or obscene... you are the one calling people rabble not me.. now please leave me alone and let creeper answer the post

And I quote "I know neuro typical human struggle with introspection but jesus can you not see it? or more likely
    to be convicted to do so. In this article you can find out more about the evolutionary psychology and deep in the dna of modern day humans we share with humans cousins ​​the other great apes."

Hi ReakingRingpiece ,
    Above is rubbish you wrote on another post. This is a gaming server please leave Jesus out of this. I actually feel sorry for you as well as watchingyou AKA hellfire. Clearly you both have nothing better to do than talk shit constantly.

I am Australian and I live in Melbourne Australia. I am 47 years old and I have 5 kids and 4 Grandchildren. I am also a kind hearted person who does not try to judge like you and watchingyou. You both clearly have no life. However its ok I forgive you and I asked Jesus also to forgive you both, as you are obviously insane or just very stupid. I do not hold grudges or constantly plan to attack. All I want is to be a nice person and keep the servers clean so all can play and enjoy the time they spend playing here. If you have an issue then address it correctly here and not to another who has better things to do than listen to constant whining.

So to make it idiot proof just for you......
    You could make a heading like
    "ZENTIAC you are an asshole and I hate you" Please be honest and don't hold back just because I am human like you and I also have feelings.

You have already proven yourself a dishonest person and lied before so I guess your reply will be entertaining and laughable like the rest of your posts.
    In simple terms just for you in plain plain ENGLISH You constantly dribble shit.

Looking forward to your wonderful reply

Kindest Regards
    ZenTiac

Gesperrt
    I made admin call because of flaming:

http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...ch=0%3A9577484

and you have threaten me again with a warning and you said he is right:

http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...=0%3A175001653

When i were talking about smoke hack etc. pp. you want gag me. Here we have the bias again.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post

and you have threaten me again with a warning and you have said he is right:

When i were talking about smoke hack etc. pp. you want gag me. Here we have the bias again.

I just did my job. You always cause issues and play the victim so now you will only get admin ZenTiac not the person

Have a nice day
    Kindest regards
    ZenTiac

Gesperrt
    You did nothing right and abused your admin position again. You have warned the wrong person to get your "revenge" ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post

and you have threaten me again with a warning and you said he is right:

Wenn man für sowas Leute knebeln würde, dann hätten 95% der Spieler Knebel. Das ist ein ego shooter und ein bisschen flaming gehört nunmal dazu, solange es sich in Grenzen hält. Austeilen kannst du anscheinend gut, aber nix einstecken
    Last edited by Seth; 07.04.2019 at 16:57.