I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post
    You did nothing right and abused your admin position again. You have warned the wrong person to get your "revenge" ;).
    Blah Blah Blah
    What do you want Watchingyou a medal?
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 07.04.2019 at 16:57.

Gesperrt
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac
    You are arrogant rude and cause caos on the server and abuse the smoke bug and a player was simply pointing that out.
    I will not be your puppet and I will not do stupid things like unban a cheater for you just because you are rude and stupid.
    Stop all this shit or I will simply ban you for a week and then you may accuse me of abusing my powers. Until I do something like that please stop talking shit.
    That is again against the rules. It's really ridiculous that a person like you is admin here and can act like a elephant in a porcelain shop only to feed his ego.

I have an Idea. It's a really good one too I think. Why don't you just play and have fun like everyone else here that plays?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiac View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    What do you want Watchingyou a medal?
    This is what was typed. Obviously I cant type that as I can't punish for you being a dick in the forum.

Gesperrt
    You edited it afterwards. A mod or admin can see the truth ;).

Quote Originally Posted by Watchingyou View Post
    You edited it afterwards. A mod or admin can see the truth ;).
    I can edit my posts as you do all the time

I get it you are lonely and need someone to talk to. I really can't talk with you man.
    I have other things I need to do.

Benutzer
    WatchingYou = ADS oder was?

Quote Originally Posted by VorrestJump View Post
    WatchingYou = ADS oder was?
    Watchingyou is a long time player here. I used to play with him years ago on Dust only when he was HELLFIRE.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    another classic example creeper by zentaic how NOT TO SPEAK.... disgusting and venal

Zentac
    you said 'its a gaming server'.. I agree I was quoting the evolutionary psychology because it explains perfectly where and why you are doing what you do together with the other bad apples..

and it is a gaming server and no place for intellectually challenged bullies to play out their real life inadequacies on players and donators who play and donate for a peaceful gaming experience..

for the record 'I know neuro typical human struggle with introspection but Jesus can you not see it? or more likely to be convicted to do so. In this article you can find out more about the evolutionary psychology and deep in the dna of modern day humans we share with humans cousins the other great apes."' is not crap its proven by science now the above just because you don't decide or are unable to understand it doesn't make it any less true..

you mention Jesus how does being a Christian fit in with being a obvious bully ? lol not very well im sure it doesn't

you said '. Clearly you both have nothing better to do than talk shit constantly. '

well I cant speak for hellfire sorry I only know him via here and on the server I play but I have lots to do actually, I create computer games , I am at the minute doing a degree at the local uni on genetics and anthropology, hence how I know where you're behaviour comes from.. I look after abused animals in my spare time, I chat online to a few friends, I make models when I have the time, I ride super bikes, I like to go fishing, I really enjoy the css game and saign server when people like you are not on it, also enjoy battlefield 1942 a another classic game which will be soon dead sadly, silent hunter 5, Rome total war II etc etc etc..also started to dabble with the frostbite and unreal 4 engine which I personally loathe, enough for you ? well that's a short list.. but if it suits your some what restricted intellect then convince yourself I sit on here all day just to chat to people like you with half the iq..

you said ' as you are obviously insane or just very stupid'. not sure if you have read history which i assume you havent but most of the most intelligent people in human history were also mentally.ill.. please dont ask jesus forgiveness but if you do please ask when your there where bullying fits into being a christian? it dosnt thats what the answer is..

you said 'If you have an issue then address it correctly here and not to another who has better things to do than listen to constant whining.' we did address it here correctly in impecable polite english which i doubt you even understood half of, this is the whole point we cant complain here because the bad apples for which you are one, cant tolerate any criticism, you are so enveloped with your own ego and obsession with power which is clearly visible by the way you treat and bully people around that you cant handle one tiny bit of cognitive dissonance. I like I said in earlier posts there is a few mods and admits both here and on the servers that are NOT bullies and can relate and have a conversation on a intellectually objective level which you clearly cant..

you wrote ' I am also a kind hearted person who does not try to judge like you and watchingyo' i very much doubt that bullys are not kind hearted people zentac they are people obsessed with empowerment and the need to control and bully others.., your behaviour dosnt match youre self description sorry ..

this post was for creeper and has nothing to do with you what so ever so please refrain from getting involved.. I don't doubt your a loving father and good for you but when your needs for empowerment then make you bully people who have paid good money to play on here like I have said many times before sadly there's then an ethical and moral issue.. your fertility and successful procreation isn't at question here its your behaviour... please don't say and list your family as if its an accomplishment, every species on he planet procreates and reproduces.. and if you wish I can give you studies clearly showing that people with lower iq are more fertile and there for have more offspring.. if you read the book 'the selfish gene' which I suggested to skrealz in another post you will see where your behaviour comes from and will be a great insight to your children too why and when people do things... friendly suggestion :)

now please leave me alone, go and bully someone else.

let the person who this post was intended to answer

have a nice day
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 07.04.2019 at 17:41.

you are also lonely.