I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Neuer Benutzer

[unbanned]Unban Request

Hallo zusammen,

ich kann nicht mehr auf eure Server drauf. Zentiac hat mich gebannt, weil er der Meinung ist, ich würde einen Wallhack benutzen.

Meine Steam-ID lautet:
    1:499071397

Es wäre nett, wenn sich mal ein Admin mit etwas mehr Erfahrung die Demo anschauen würde, die hier erstellt wurde.

Bitte entbannen.

Vielen Dank.

Gesperrt
    No wh visible. Zentiac is an admin with many false bans. I wonder why he is still admin here.

If he got shot by other players oftenly, he went in spec to make demos of them. And usually it results into a false ban for "wh".

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/30057

Die Demo zeigt keinen wirklichen Beweis für einen Wallhack. Der Spieler ist somit zu enbannen.

Gesperrt
    Meine ich auch. Aber das zentiac immer noch nicht weiß wie ein wh aussieht, ist langsam schon echt peinlich.

Auch seine Rachebans wenn er häufig gekillt wird gehen meiner Meinung nach gar nicht.

Naja ausreichend ist die Demo keinesfalls, aber ein kleiner Ansatz ist schon zu sehen.Eine längere Demo hätte mehr Aufschluss gegeben.
    Deshalb, gib acht enigma11

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Naja ausreichend ist die Demo keinesfalls
    Schließe mich da an.

wow a non premium player running around who hides his cheating very well. I was going to go through these demos but I can not be bothered with all this bullshit. So here are all the demos so far.

Whether its aimbot or wallhack is irrelevant at this point.
    Attached Files Attached Files

and more

I also have more demos but would have to find them.
    I will banish the ban but any other admin feel free to reban him if you see any aimbot

Let him keep cheating here as he will get caught again soon.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 27.04.2019 at 04:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning99 View Post
    No wh visible. Zentiac is an admin with many false bans. I wonder why he is still admin here.

If he got shot by other players oftenly, he went in spec to make demos of them. And usually it results into a false ban for "wh".
    Hello Watchingyou or his friend. How are you? Look forward to seeing you on the next unban request as you are clearly an expert.
    Also FYI I have had many complaints about enigma for days now from top players. So I was doing my job. You are not an admin but just annoying. Do you even play here on saigns? Here are all my bans. https://www.saigns.de/bans/nickname=...c/nickname_e=1 Because you are such an expert why don't you go through them all and tell me where I am wrong? Obviously you have nothing better to do. The ones with strikes are the ones I made inactive as I felt bad for these guys and felt they were gagged long enough. What else would you like me to do for you Lightning99? Well? I am a level 7 admin and last time I checked that means I know a little bit about the game and the server. I have been playing here on Saigns for at least 8 years. What else do you wish to know?
    I am trying to keep the servers clean from cheaters and I have a pathetic excuse of a person that you are. I donate my time also to do this because I love the server. What have you done around here except cause shit and problems wherever you go. You have absolutely no idea about anything and probably never will.
    Every post you are flaming me here in the forum????

https://www.saigns.de/forums/search....archid=1722483

I request a Forum Mod ban this account please
    Lightning99

PLEASE STOP BEING A BULLY HERE IN THE FORUM AND LET ME DO MY JOB.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 27.04.2019 at 05:27.

I make mistakes like everyone. I am only human but I will not be bullied by someone who is a troll
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 30.04.2019 at 13:38.