I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Playing with Hacks on a Server with only Bots and worse Players. And asking for an unban. Who is the Clown?

Quote Originally Posted by brot1 View Post
    Playing with Hacks on a Server with only Bots and worse Players. And asking for an unban. Who is the Clown?

Neuer Benutzer
    Oh shut the fuck up you delusional pig. it's ok though, you're just shit, just like everyone else on that server. every single admin and player on that server is fucking crap, absolutely terrible players. YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CHEAT, IT'S HILARIOUS. I mean, it's great that I must be SO GOOD that people think I cheat, but then again it's rather upsetting to know that there are people so dumb that they can't tell the difference between hacks and good aim. ESPECIALLY ADMINS...It makes me wonder how many other innocent people have been banned by your dumb asses.

PS, I played on fragmasters server before it closed for a good 7-8 years and was never banned ONCE, I play on here for a few days and already banned. Goes to show how much of a bunch of retards you all are. No wonder you need to use bots, that server always had 5x as many real players than your pile of shit server. I wonder why....because the admins and community weren't a bunch of idiots.
    Last edited by duane; 02.05.2019 at 12:20.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Hmm maybe iam a pig, but at last iam not banned. I played in fm also. Dont know your Account. And at last: fm is dead and was an self maintaining Server. Admins just banned very few people. Really cant remember you and i knew all the regulars Back then.

Maybe you are just a Liar

Neuer Benutzer
    Lol, because I used a different name? our clan was rank 1 on fragmasters, not like that means anything though because they were all shit on there aswell. the NUGGIE boys. And I'm actually happy to be banned from this pile of shit server. Because I'll only get banned again for being better than all you shitters. And no, fragmasters banned a lot of people, but not many hackers because hackers were extremely rare JUST LIKE THEY ARE ON SAIGNS. The difference is that fragmasters weren't retarded enough to ban people who weren't cheating. I was reported several times on fragmasters aswell, and never had a ban.
    Last edited by duane; 02.05.2019 at 12:36.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Hmm every Server you played in is a shit Server and every Player there is Bad?

Yes you are better then we all. But we are not banned for aimbotting. Maybe you are not that good in a Mode than 10 year old Game.

Neuer Benutzer
    Yeah everyone on fragmasters was shit, but they weren't retarded and there wasn't 500 bots per team, much better server than this pile of wank. And yeah, I clearly am better than you all if you truely believe I cheat. Because as much as you think I cheat, you're wrong.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    AS Long as you are not Yuki you are lying. I dont know If you are cheating. But the admins are. So you are banned and can Play somewhere else. That ist okay for me cause you sound Like a cheating flamer and Pub Hero.

Waiting for your next yt video

Neuer Benutzer
    Lying about what? And Yuki from fragmasters? He was fucking terrible lmao. https://gyazo.com/b185c79905beac0543682780a664c9c0 NUGGIE number 1, and it was only 2 of us. you're all bad.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    KDR of 2,62. Iam really impressed. Looks like you wasted a lot of time and still doesnt do good :)

Nah wait. You just join FM or Saigns Office and show us your skills. Ah :( too bad you are banned.

See you maybe on another crap server with only bad players.