I want to login or register an account!

Thread: switchspam

Neuer Benutzer

switchspam

Hello.
    This player spam in chat a change team all time. Its impossible to play in such conditions.
    Tnx for attention.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by neznajukakoinickpridumat; 26.05.2019 at 14:38.

STEAM_0:0:211825646
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383917020

Since this player is a nuisance and most likely also cheating can you please do a demo of him while you are in spectate.
    Make it first person view and type status in the console also please. Then upload it here just edit go advanced and click on manage attachments.

While he is playing you could also call an admin. Example " admin tyron switching a lot "

Neuer Benutzer
    I have the demo with his roof it first person view and u saw it. He did it (switched) yesterday and he is doing right now.
    Also he roof a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by neznajukakoinickpridumat View Post
    I have the demo with his roof it first person view and u saw it. He did it (switched) yesterday and he is doing right now.
    Also he roof a lot.

Thats third person view but it does show the names ^^. You need to spectate and right click the mouse to get to them.
    Thank you for the demo

I have a demo and I am pretty sure you must wait 4 seconds before switching teams. Lets see if any other admins know and comment. As for the roofing they need to be warned before they can be punished. As for the team switching. Since there is no rule to say he can not do this I guess its ok. I asked him not do it but I really can not punish him as there is no rule.

Apparently he is using a script.
    alias "CombineToggle" "Combine; alias CombineIF Combine"

alias "Nothing" " "

alias "Rebel" "Combine"
    alias "Combine" "alias CombineToggle Combineoff;jointeam 3; wait 2; jointeam 1; wait 2; CombineIF;"
    alias "CombineOff" "Nothing; Alias CombineToggle Combine; Alias CombineIF Nothing; say That's all, folks; wait 7; Alias CombineIF Combine "
    alias "Rebel" "Combine"

bind n "CombineToggle"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 26.05.2019 at 15:30.

Just for info. Here is still a bug when you do not wait a few seconds until change team:
    Example:
    When you are rebel and you change to combine and switch back within a few seconds to rebel again it says that you switched to the rebel team. the problem is that you stay exactly there where you spawned as a combine on combine side but NOW as rebel.
    This works with other team too. there are players who take advantage of this fact to spawn at enemy base.

@zentiac
    I would ve told him to quit all this nonsense, too. there is no clear rule against which he violates but it annoys and disturbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Just for info. Here is still a bug when you do not wait a few seconds until change team:
    Example:
    When you are rebel and you change to combine and switch back within a few seconds to rebel again it says that you switched to the rebel team. the problem is that you stay exactly there where you spawned as a combine on combine side but NOW as rebel.
    This works with other team too. there are players who take advantage of this fact to spawn at enemy base.

@zentiac
    I would ve told him to quit all this nonsense, too. there is no clear rule against which he violates but it annoys and disturbs.
    Thank You Paula.
    I did tell him to stop or I would ban him but obviously that would have been a 5 min server ban as we cant really ban if no rule. So he has his warning