I want to login or register an account!
    Erfahrener Benutzer

'bubbles' hacking ? ( 0:73470595 )

hi guys

playing tonight with player called 'bubbles' who shot me 3 times through the over pass as you enter building in assault through back door, only way this is possible is if he can see me through the pass and also he can shoot through the overpass.. can you look into it

thank you and have a nice evening

reaks :)

I think he is clean!
    have been playing with him for a long time and he has not been noticeable yet...

but if you disagree then you can record one or more demos and post it here in this thread.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    [QUOTE=Roi;41568]I think he is clean!
    have been playing with him for a long time and he has not been noticeable yet...

but if you disagree then you can record one or more demos and post it here in this thread.[/QUOTE

thankyou roi for the prompt reply.. but someone shooting through over pass's without visable sight to you 3 times in a row is in all due respect NOT clean there is many questions , how does he see me through the overpass? how does he shoot through the overpass? ... that is highly suscept :( i fear tribal affiliation is at play again here :( hence the ' have been playing with him for a long time' line :(

that is sad :(
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 23.06.2019 at 23:34.

thankyou roi for the prompt reply.. but someone shooting through over pass's without visable sight to you 3 times in a row is in all due respect NOT clean there is many questions , how does he see me through the overpass? how does he shoot through the overpass? ... that is highly suscept :(
    It is suspect but a demo is necessary to take action against him. I will have a look at him and record some if I see him playing. You can also record demos and share it if you want as you could have done in your first post. How to record Demos is explained well in the link below

https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...nehmen-Deu-Eng

I have also played with Bubbles many times in the past. I often thought he was cheating but the fact is he is just a really good player who kicked my ass. So I kinda agree that hes may not be cheating. However if you had a demo of him actually cheating I would love to see it.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac