I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chip Chipperson

Neuer Benutzer

Chip Chipperson

I have been playing on the dm_runoff HL2DM server for 3 or 4 years. Chip Chipperson is constantly cheating. He has been reported before and he has been banned for a day or two before. I gave up on recording him, because he always jumps back to the map when anyone goes to Spectator Mode. Today he was both under the map and on the roof. I reported him to ADMIN as I have done in the past. Zentiac came on and Chip was back on the map immediately. Maybe ADMINs should change their names, I don't know. But anyway, I got gagged for reporting Chip Chipperson. That is totally ridiculous. I got gagged for reporting the most well known cheater on dm_runoff. Paula knows that. Everyone knows that. He should have been banned permanently from the server years ago, but he still plays and still cheats.
    Last edited by Biff; 27.07.2019 at 04:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    I have been playing on the dm_runoff HL2DM server for 3 or 4 years. Chip Chipperson is constantly cheating. He has been reported before and he has been banned for a day or two before. I gave up on recording him, because he always jumps back to the map when anyone goes to Spectator Mode. Today he was both under the map and on the roof. I reported him to ADMIN as I have done in the past. Zentiac came on and Chip was back on the map immediately. Maybe ADMINs should change their names, I don't know. But anyway, I got gagged for reporting Chip Chipperson. That is totally ridiculous. I got gagged for reporting the most well known cheater on dm_runoff. Paula knows that. Everyone knows that. He should have been banned permanently from the server years ago, but he still plays and still cheats.
    have often joined the map to find chip playing normal and under a different name. You were asked to stop flaming. The bugs on the map are a problem yes but you can not expect a player to be banned just because you don't like them.

My suggestion is you do a demo and post it here. Also type status in the console.

The gag is a temporary server gag so will expire when you re-connect.

Please respect others and we are well aware of the off mappers. If you post a demo he would be punished but instead you do this--

IScreenshot_21.jpg

The full logs for the day
    http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...day=27.07.2019
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 27.07.2019 at 04:29.

Neuer Benutzer
    Chip never plays under a different name. Chip always plays under his regular name: Chip Chipperson. If you have seen his Steam ID used with a different name, I'd sure like to see what that is. His profile only lists one name, though. I think you are mistaken, Zentiac.

Today, there was a player named Goat who I thought might be Chip because of a few things he said to me specifically. He was using a brand new Steam and HL2DM ID. Eventually, his movements made me think he was Paula, though. You captured part of our conversation, but not much of it. Not sure why you posted that, though. Goat left the game before Chip came on.

Chip came on later and after being killed a few times, he started cheating. That is his MO. He cheats after he gets killed a few times. The fact that you, Zentiac, have never seen Chip cheating is meaningless. You are hardly ever on the server, and as soon as you show up, Chip returns to the map and plays normally. QMD is another player that is a persistent cheater, and follows the same MO.

Paula has already defined that going under the map or on the roof is cheating. If you, Zentiac, are changing the rules, please let me know. Since I have always followed the rules set down by Paula, I have never gone under the map or on the roof on Saigns.de's dm_runoff server. If you are allowing it, please say so here, so that I have proof if I get banned for going under the map or on the roof. I have never done that on Saigns, since I was told it was cheating early on. It is an easy way to cheat, so I'd like to do it too, if it is now allowed. Please clarify, Zentiac.

Neuer Benutzer
    You have edited your post, so I will reply to your edit.

"Please respect others and we are well aware of the off mappers. If you post a demo he would be punished but instead, you do this:"

1) I won't repeat the rest of the captured dialog. I already commented on the .jpg that you posted and then removed. Goat and I were chatting. You failed to post any of that chat, just a capture of a few of my comments.

2)The rules say to report cheaters and flaming by using the "ADMIN:" dialog. Hence I do that. If you no longer want us to use the "ADMIN:" dialog, please say so and I won't report cheaters any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff View Post
    You have edited your post, so I will reply to your edit.

"Please respect others and we are well aware of the off mappers. If you post a demo he would be punished but instead, you do this:"

1) I won't repeat the rest of the captured dialog. I already commented on the .jpg that you posted and then removed. Goat and I were chatting. You failed to post any of that chat, just a capture of a few of my comments.

2)The rules say to report cheaters and flaming by using the "ADMIN:" dialog. Hence I do that. If you no longer want us to use the "ADMIN:" dialog, please say so and I won't report cheaters any longer.
    The part edited was to let you know it was a temp gag. Also there is a link to the logs for the day.

As for your other comments please be aware that there are many admins here on Saigns. Also we have rules that have carefully been formed over time by very smart people. These rules are here https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...-Rules-Deu-Eng

There is also a link at the bottom of everything I post. I have seen chip off mapping in the past and I have also punished him for this. What has happened in the past is exactly that. If he is caught again and has not learned then he would be punished again with a short break from the game. There is no where in the rules that say he should be banned permanently for using a bug. This would be a special case ban if it were to happen. Only high level admins have this power. As I have not seen any proof of chip roofing recently then why should he be banned? This makes no sense. Like I said please do a demo and post it here.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac

https://www.saigns.de/forums/showthr...nehmen-Deu-Eng

Post the demos here go advanced manage attachments.

Here is the link to all of our members
    https://www.saigns.de/clanmember
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 27.07.2019 at 06:36.

Chip wieder auf dem Dach erwischt.

1:3864581
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Paula; 01.12.2019 at 17:13. Reason: Bitte Demos mit Manage Attachments uploaden

könnte den bitte jemand etwas länger als die üblichen 3 tage bannen?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    könnte den bitte jemand etwas länger als die üblichen 3 tage bannen?
    Sein letzter Ban von Zodiac war eine Woche, Ban einfach für 10 Tage, du bist doch Lvl 6

habs versucht, wurde wieder auf 3 tage gesetzt, geht nur als Spezialbann Lvl7
    Last edited by Paula; 03.12.2019 at 17:02.