I want to login or register an account!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    hey prime yes I kind of understood you weren't German from your syntax I have aspergers so very perceptive to change.. also knew zentaic is from aus...

you get what im trying to say ? well puff your chest out my friend and swallow your pride and have some morality and stop it before it ends !!!!

The 'owner' has been mailed MANY times from lots of players and NOTHING has happened ! is the owner friends with the players? or just stoned and doesn't care? not sure.. but I get the impression it wont change until its too late.. which is a shame as CSS is a great game ! I really don't get the clue from NO response I just get indifference lol perhaps when EVERYONE STOPS donating then perhaps he wont be able to buy his weed then he will care lol then its too care for us gamers that want to play css lol

yes power hungry yes its a human trait, and butt hurt lol a crude American term for feelings hurt and cognitive dissonance .. but when you cant even relate or have a conversation on an intellectual level there is a problem and it will simply drive players away ...

your line ' Does it have to be this way? No, but good luck in making it change ]' lol that my friend shows you have critical thinking lol and also what is going on :) lol my question why stay ? why tolerate this? does it not chip away at your conscience? your integrity ? your morals? it would me ... I for one couldn't stay with such people which it goes under... my pride and self respect would be more important..

sadly complaints and views are met with a collection and mob rule of the mods and friends on here which ends in insults typical of primate behaviour I might add ! lol ive been studying anthropology and genetics for over 8 years now.. so very visable..its up to the mods with integrity which I know THERE IS SOME ! ive talked to them to do something about the players cant change anything they will just leave its UP TO YOU ! to change it the owner on his cloud smoking weed wont listen to players dozens have mailed him and no response he's too stoned lol perhaps but perhaps he will listen to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    considering you guys know the history which is clearly visible of mods like zentaic that are vindictive and bullying in nature which the last event clearly shows even though no one complained lol also roi, and the effects and awful attempts of English of skrealz its amazing you guys tolerate such people as mods and players of influence! I know tribal affiliation is visible but the amount of times they have over stepped their bounds of authority and still you tolerate this even though their childlike like bullying intellectually challenged behaviour has caused dozens of people to leave saigns its sad you tolerate this behaviour :( in teh end it will only lead to your own demise as less and less people will donate :( i think this shows the effect of having uneducated thugs in positions of power !

I for one know at least 6 players now who were long term donators that do not donate due to these idiots.. WHY DO YOU TOLERATE IT ! Jesus wake up before its too late :( people will just get sick of it and move on ! and in the end saigns will die ! jesus WAKE UP !ffs
    The only person who seems to be vindictive is you. You bully everyone and not always in a direct way. I understand you stupid pathetic context and it's not wanted here. You can chat but stop being such a smart ass. Nobody likes a smartass. Also follow the rules and stop the hate speech of other races genetics e.t.c Also read this rule

• 1.20 Server-Admins
      The instructions of the admins are to be followed.

You are not the only one playing here and I don't need to do anything and I don't even play on assault normally. No one forces anyone to leave so you can stop using such a bullshit line.

Simply be nice and follow the rules.

Kind Regards
    ZenTiac
    The VINDICTIVE admin

Erfahrener Benutzer
    I have followed the rules through out hence why I have not been banned or gagged lol

you have bullied and attempted to bully lots of players not just me ! you have threatened and gagged players which have been lifted including me ! lol

smart ass its ARSE btw not ass you mean educated ? I know that challenges you're ego but that's YOUR problem not mine zentaic !

you accused me only two days ago of being racist when talking about genetics something you clearly know NOTHING about when it wrong! as it isn't racist! you leep at any chance to try and portray your power and that is bullying ! you were wrong I wasn't racist I was educated and having a chat with another educated person which you didn't like ! did you say sorry ? NOPE ! lol

The instructions of the admins are to be followed. rule ! only if the rules are valid ! and moral and ethical which they are not hence why you're threat was not UPHELD ! as genetics isn't racist ! hence why your last threat of a gag wasn't upheld ! also !

I do follow the rules sadly we have uneducated low iq thugs like you that get a kick out of trying to control people that are destroying the server and CSS :( that's my whole point but you simply don't have the intellect to understand that ! shocking that they allow thugs like you to bully people off the server !

its repulsive :( and to saigns demise in the end as people will stop donating because of low iq bullies like you

your comment 'Also follow the rules and stop the hate speech of other races genetics e.t.c Also read this rule ' discussing genetics and genetically driven behavioural patterns is not hate speech you idiot... other wise genetic science wouldn't exist.... prime has already undermined you on this to try not make your tiny iq look any more small than it is ! lol it is no way racist ! just because you don't understand nor have the ability to understand does not mean you have the right or authority to tell people who DO understand NOT to talk about it ! it just means you are an IDIOT !!!!!!! Jesus I know Australia is a ex UK prison colony but you really are showing them in a bad light ! !

you're bullying will not work with me I will simply stop donating and play elsewhere .. but you will never change you will always be a bully and devoid of introspection that's why I make the games and study genetics and you are a bully

The VINDICTIVE admin... nope you are just typical of humans what crave power and pray on people with higher iq sadly common :(

jesus mods with morals and integrity does zentacs post not show you and confirm exactly what i have been saying ? lol jesus wake up guys before its too late
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 25.08.2019 at 02:59.

I have followed the rules through out hence why I have not been banned or gagged lol

you have bullied and attempted to bully lots of players not just me ! you have threatened and gagged players which have been lifted including me ! lol

smart ass its ARSE btw not ass you mean educated ? I know that challenges you're ego but that's YOUR problem not mine zentaic !

you accused me only two days ago of being racist when talking about genetics something you clearly know NOTHING about when it wrong! as it isn't racist! you leep at any chance to try and portray your power and that is bullying ! you were wrong I wasn't racist I was educated and having a chat with another educated person which you didn't like ! did you say sorry ? NOPE ! lol

The instructions of the admins are to be followed. rule ! only if the rules are valid ! and moral and ethical which they are not hence why you're threat was not UPHELD ! as genetics isn't racist ! hence why your last threat of a gag wasn't upheld ! also !

I do follow the rules sadly we have uneducated low iq thugs like you that get a kick out of trying to control people that are destroying the server and CSS :( that's my whole point but you simply don't have the intellect to understand that ! shocking that they allow thugs like you to bully people off the server !

its repulsive :( and to saigns demise in the end as people will stop donating because of low iq bullies like you

your comment 'Also follow the rules and stop the hate speech of other races genetics e.t.c Also read this rule ' discussing genetics and genetically driven behavioural patterns is not hate speech you idiot... other wise genetic science wouldn't exist.... prime has already undermined you on this to try not make your tiny iq look any more small than it is ! lol it is no way racist ! just because you don't understand nor have the ability to understand does not mean you have the right or authority to tell people who DO understand NOT to talk about it ! it just means you are an IDIOT !!!!!!! Jesus I know Australia is a ex UK prison colony but you really are showing them in a bad light ! !

you're bullying will not work with me I will simply stop donating and play elsewhere .. but you will never change you will always be a bully and devoid of introspection that's why I make the games and study genetics and you are a bully

The VINDICTIVE admin... nope you are just typical of humans what crave power and pray on people with higher iq sadly common :(

jesus mods with morals and integrity does zentacs post not show you and confirm exactly what i have been saying ? lol jesus wake up guys before its too late
    you just don't understand anything do you?

Erfahrener Benutzer
    understand what ? that you tried to gag me for no reason? that you threaten me for a topic you dont even know the meaning o? lol other than spite? that you are a bully? a behaviour rooted in evolutionary psychology ! you call people with educational and double your iq a 'smart arse'? lol Jesus its shocking they allow thug bullies like you as a mod :( it will drive saigns underground and people will play else where as you are doing daily by your behaviour typical of lack of introspection and low iq you are on genetic rails unaware of your behaviour to you its completely normal! but when saigns fails then people will wake up and say omg he was a thug / bully lol..

and no I will never understand low iq bullies like you that's why I make the computer games and study genetics and anthropology and you sit on here for your power kicks ... we are a different species we really are..

you have attempted now to gag me which was lifted twice ban me for no reason which was upheld and thrown out this shows clearly your sinister motives lol go google introspection because you are typically of neuro typical humans devoid of it hence why you don't even realize you are doing anything wrong :( to people with aspergers you make our skin crawl! now leave me alone and let me play my game in peace... find another way to stroke your ape like ego... btw if you want to know where your behaviours came from read the book 'the selfish gene' :)
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 25.08.2019 at 03:11.

understand what ? that you tried to gag me for no reason? other than spite? that you are a bully? a behaviour rooted in evolutionary psychology ! you call people with educational and double your iq a 'smart arse'? lol Jesus its shocking they allow thug bullies like you as a mod :( it will drive saigns underground and people will play else where as you are doing daily by your behaviour typical of lack of introspection and low iq you are on genetic rails unaware of your behaviour to you its completely normal! but when saigns fails then people will wake up and say omg he was a thug / bully lol..

and no I will never understand low iq bullies like you that's why I make the computer games and study genetics and anthropology and you sit on here for your power kicks ... we are a different species we really are..

you have attempted now to gag me which was lifted twice ban me for no reason which was upheld and thrown out this shows clearly your sinister motives lol go google introspection because you are typically of neuro typical humans devoid of it hence why you don't even realize you are doing anything wrong :( to people with aspergers you make our skin crawl! now leave me alone and let me play my game in peace... find another way to stroke your ape like ego... btw if you want to know where your behaviours came from read the book 'the selfish gene' :)
    #bittewas There is an old saying. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
    This seems to be you all over.

Have a nice day.

Gast
    hey prime yes I kind of understood you weren't German from your syntax I have aspergers so very perceptive to change.. also knew zentaic is from aus...

you get what im trying to say ? well puff your chest out my friend and swallow your pride and have some morality and stop it before it ends !!!!

I did do something about it ;) I left :)

The 'owner' has been mailed MANY times from lots of players and NOTHING has happened !

Exaclty! Point taken?

yes power hungry yes its a human trait, and butt hurt lol a crude American term for feelings hurt and cognitive dissonance .. but when you cant even relate or have a conversation on an intellectual level there is a problem and it will simply drive players away

Exactly! But with answer above, same thing

your line ' Does it have to be this way? No, but good luck in making it change ]' lol that my friend shows you have critical thinking lol and also what is going on :) lol my question why stay ? why tolerate this? does it not chip away at your conscience? your integrity ? your morals? it would me ... I for one couldn't stay with such people which it goes under... my pride and self respect would be more important..

Well, I just understood that little will be done so I did the one right thing for me. I left ;)

sadly complaints and views are met with a collection and mob rule of the mods and friends on here which ends in insults typical of primate behaviour I might add ! lol ive been studying anthropology and genetics for over 8 years now.. so very visable..its up to the mods with integrity which I know THERE IS SOME ! ive talked to them to do something about the players cant change anything they will just leave its UP TO YOU ! to change it the owner on his cloud smoking weed wont listen to players dozens have mailed him and no response he's too stoned lol perhaps but perhaps he will listen to you lol

Truthfully, yes sometimes the answer might be spitefull because people always asumes bad intentions. But that is just human nature. But to be fair, the owner is a stand up guy, he does not smoke weed and is not on cloud nine. Saigns was his baby at a time, but now he just does not have time enough for it. And he always knew that one day it would end. IMO we are at that point, that if it dies it dies, and it has been a wonderfull journey.
    And yes, I left, but I still read what's new once a week or so. And sometimes answer a post or two ;)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    zenrat or whatever your name is bull shit has proven scientific behaviour? aka genetics and anthropology. this seems to be process by low iq humans.. when you experience 'cognitive dissonance' go goggle it lol then you simply project it as bullshit... sadly zentaic you're behaviour is well documented and understood by behaviour :) and sadly typical ... you cant debate me on a intellectual level so you attempt to ridicule me lol ewwwww vile ... it merely shows your un-evolved apelike low iq... again im astonished the other mods WITH IQ's that can see this clearly tolerate it ! you are just bullying people AWAY From the servers :) again zentaic that's why I make the games and study genetics and you sit on here pretending to be clever lol jesus it must be sad to be you and be so intellectually backward.. once again leave me alone and go read a comic lol
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 25.08.2019 at 03:21.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    prime you said

- I did do something about it ;) I left :)

niope thats doing nothiing.. its what cchris hedges calls 'morally brankrupt'? feel any guilt? lol i bet not lol sad

Exaclty! Point taken?

no not point taken as a owner he shoudl see there is aproblem and address it NOT addressing it is NOT sorting it merely ignoring it !

Well, I just understood that little will be done so I did the one right thing for me. I left ;)

yup sadly typical of the 5th great ape (humans) you did what was best for you ! hence why humans out of all the great apes are the most selfish and hedonistic :(

Truthfully, yes sometimes the answer might be spitefull because people always asumes bad intentions. But that is just human nature. But to be fair, the owner is a stand up guy, he does not smoke weed and is not on cloud nine. Saigns was his baby at a time, but now he just does not have time enough for it. And he always knew that one day it would end. IMO we are at that point, that if it dies it dies, and it has been a wonderfull journey.

and the not has time for it says it all its called in uk indifference ... hence why you allow thugs and idiots as mods like zentaic and roi to abuse players :(

personaly i wouldnt be morally have the abillity to deal with that my consiounce would prick me and i would have to leave :( your choice i guess :)

have a nice night in norway :)

zenrat or whatever your name is bull shit has proven scientific behaviour? aka genetics and anthropology. this seems to be process by low iq humans.. when you experience 'cognitive dissonance' go goggle it lol then you simply project it as bullshit... sadly zentaic you're behaviour is well documented and understood by behaviour :) and sadly typical ... you cant debate me on a intellectual level so you attempt to ridicule me lol ewwwww vile ... it merely shows your un-evolved apelike low iq... again im astonished the other mods WITH IQ's that can see this clearly tolerate it ! you are just bullying people AWAY From the servers :) again zentaic that's why I make the games and study genetics and you sit on here pretending to be clever lol jesus it must be sad to be you and be so intellectually backward.. once again leave me alone and go read a comic lol
    Well done. Always someone else's fault and never your own.