I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Und noch eins: Lass bitte meinen Namen aus dem Spiel und auch andere und den Clan Wayl, weil der/die haben damit nichts zu tun.
    Darüber würde ich mich auch freuen. Noface hat mich heute in Steam angeschrieben und meinte, dass ReakingRingpiece irgendwelche Geschichten über mich und andere am Server erzählt. Das finde ich mehr als unangebracht. Dass wir uns nicht miteinander verstehen dürfte jedem eigentlich klar sein, der öfters mal hier im Forum liest.

Mir stellt sich da folgende Frage:
    Wenn sich gewisse Leute nicht miteinander verstehen, warum lässt man sich dann nicht gegenseitig ganz einfach in Ruhe und ignoriert sich gegenseitig, also weder miteinander noch übereinander schreiben? Weil ich jedenfalls interessiere mich absolut nicht für ihn und will auch nichts mit ihm zu tun haben.

Ich finde das nicht grade erwachsen von ihm und würde mir wirklich wünschen, dass er mich in Zukunft mit dem Scheiß in Ruhe lässt

Naja, zum Rest sag ich jetzt einfach mal nix, weil der mich ehrlich gesagt nicht wirklich interessiert.

Ansonsnten wünsche ich allen einen schönen Abend

Erfahrener Benutzer
    you wrote 'I would be happy about that as well. Noface wrote to me today in Steam, saying that ReakingRingpiece is telling any stories about me and others on the server. I find that more than inappropriate. That we do not understand each other should be clear to everyone who often reads here in the forum.

I do not think that's exactly what he's grown up with and would really wish him to leave me alone with the shit in the future

Well, I'll just say nothing to the rest, because I honestly do not really care.'

well it would appear my faith in noface was misplaced lol hence him telling lies to you lol when i thought we were having an inteligent converstaiton at the time with 3-4 of us lol it would appear my faith was misplaced lol he also has no integrity ..

Well firstly i wasnt telling stories about you there was 2 of us talking about the attitude of the wayl clan players/mods... wayl DO not own saign i DO NOT pay wayl i pay saign! and like i said prior there is nothing in the rules saying i cant debate this topic with someone else.. so there was no stories you can read the logs go read them... i was merely saying asking him how he tolerates being with clan members that are so rude and confrontational '

you said ' do not think that's exactly what he's grown up with and would really wish him to leave me alone with the shit in the future
    grown up? i have a with a masters in computer science and currently studying genetics, who are you to judge anyone who is grown up? your qualifications if you have any .. and its not me bothering you its you bothering us with your attitude and flawed arrognace. lol ive tried to connect with you playfully and politely many times and am always met as with roi the same a venal abrasive unwarranted egotyspitical sarcasticially driven repsonse which no doubt you think is clever.. but actually to anyone with an education or in the uk is repulsive and childlike.. ... but im sure you are unware of that.. there is lots of posts on here complaining about you and your collegues so now to blame me a long term donator to saigns is astonishing but not surpristing... this is the typical response and typical of evolutionary psychology when you complain on here or write any post you get a mob ganging up against you .. how long are saigns going to tolerate this? sad saigns and css has to die before you realize what is happening is wrong and amoral :(

you said ' The following question arises for me:
    If some people do not get along with each other, then why not just let each other alone and ignore each other, so neither write on each other nor on each other? '
    '
    well i was merely discussing you and another player/mod with 3-4 players and NOFACE when you werent there, this isnt agains the rules.. im well aware interaction and communication between us is impossible hence why i dont bother anymore, due partly to iq difference, morality difference and just your blatent what british find rude and reupulsive attitude so i dont bother even trying with you to be honest.. you have shown me your colours why bother as we say in uk lol this dosnt mean though because you say that and i decide that we cant speak one on one which other that your name and your attitude as a topic cannot be spoken about i know you have some wayl friends which are also mods which you use (obviously now and again but this still dosnt mean you are immune from discussion! sorry to say you are not !

you said ' Because I'm definitely not interested in him and do not want to have anything to do with him'

well you are because you wrote youre reply lol jesus :(
    just leave me alone skrealz I pay to play here for fun and to keep saign alive and keep css from dieing not to be abused and insulted from wanna be thug with a vile attitude who dosnt even have the abillity to communicate in a moral mature manner... if you cant tolerate people talking about subjects you dont like mute them ! go and try your school yard bully tatics on someone else it wont work on me! leave me alone to play the game please and chat! !!!
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 22.08.2019 at 23:42.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    The reality of youre existence and partly where the behaviour comes from :( - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_D...fS3S0GosROhMPY

It is exactly how Prime82 put it that some words are not suitable and I only said to stop the racism and you started rambling how some races are genetically inferior or something. I don't have an issue with anyone chatting and I would encourage it but sometimes you use in appropriate terms that may offend and like I also said this is a gaming server not a chat room. Hey guess what? We actually have a chat room right here along with this wonderful forum where all can express ones opinions. Speaking of genetics Reaks, may I ask what went wrong with yours?

Also REAKS
    They are not retards they are community people and are human beings just like you and me.
    Last edited by ZenTiac; 23.08.2019 at 15:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Darüber würde ich mich auch freuen. Noface hat mich heute in Steam angeschrieben und meinte, dass ReakingRingpiece irgendwelche Geschichten über mich und andere am Server erzählt. Das finde ich mehr als unangebracht. Dass wir uns nicht miteinander verstehen dürfte jedem eigentlich klar sein, der öfters mal hier im Forum liest.

Mir stellt sich da folgende Frage:
    Wenn sich gewisse Leute nicht miteinander verstehen, warum lässt man sich dann nicht gegenseitig ganz einfach in Ruhe und ignoriert sich gegenseitig, also weder miteinander noch übereinander schreiben? Weil ich jedenfalls interessiere mich absolut nicht für ihn und will auch nichts mit ihm zu tun haben.

Ich finde das nicht grade erwachsen von ihm und würde mir wirklich wünschen, dass er mich in Zukunft mit dem Scheiß in Ruhe lässt

Naja, zum Rest sag ich jetzt einfach mal nix, weil der mich ehrlich gesagt nicht wirklich interessiert.

Ansonsnten wünsche ich allen einen schönen Abend
    Genau auf den Punkt gebracht.
    Wir sollten uns einfach ignorieren.Aber das versteht er anscheinend nicht.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    what a suprise roi answers lol

not sure the point in replying as not sure how much you will understand but here goes

yes im aware you can play without paying the point is i play and donate and contribute to the server so saigns can host the server and css dosnt die i think you missed my point lol

well genetics isnt opioon and anyone who has studied it would know this.. so that is untrue...

you wrote ' who care' I AGREE ROI !!!!!! hence why the mod had NO RIGHT to call me racist or to stop me chatting to my friends! he should of left us alone! no one complained! no one said stop NOTHING ! no one cares ! but the mod clearly did because he used the power trip!

leave you and wayl out of chat? well its part of the discussion i dont see any where in the rules where we cant chat about the mods or the clan they are in ... so please stop trying to control what we say i know the ndeed for it is evolutionary psycology but its not our fault you have that need! we donate and pay to play here freely and un harrassed now show some humility and grant us that and leave us alone :)

annoyance is subjective.. our chat wasnt annoying anyone ! no one complained so again please leave alone!

have a nice evening roi
    Du bezahlst nur für das Premium Feature. Hier nochmal zum nachlesen... https://www.saigns.de/premium/
    Für sonst nichts.Natürlich auch um die Community zu unterstützen.

Um es mal kurz und knapp zu machen.
    Bitte lass Namen und Clans weg die damit überhaupt nichts zu tun haben.
    Falls doch dann musst du natürlich mit einer Bestrafung rechnen. Unter welchen Punkt das in den Regeln fällt weist du hoffentlich mittlerweile.

Anscheinlich willst du ja auch alles.Man kommt auf den Server und gleich geht es los mit irgendwelchen komischen Aussagen/Fragen etc.

Wenn ich mir die Logs von dir angucke dann lese ich sehr oft Wayl, Roi, Skrealz usw. Das schlimme ist das ich in letzter Zeit garnicht mehr oft am server bin. Da frage ich mich welchen Roi du meinst.

Lass es einfach sein und kümmer dich bitte um andere Sachen. So interessant sind wir ja bestimmt auch nicht das man sich immer wieder über uns unterhalten muss.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    considering you guys know the history which is clearly visible of mods like zentaic that are vindictive and bullying in nature which the last event clearly shows even though no one complained lol also roi, and the effects and awful attempts of English of skrealz its amazing you guys tolerate such people as mods and players of influence! I know tribal affiliation is visible but the amount of times they have over stepped their bounds of authority and still you tolerate this even though their childlike like bullying intellectually challenged behaviour has caused dozens of people to leave saigns its sad you tolerate this behaviour :( in teh end it will only lead to your own demise as less and less people will donate :( i think this shows the effect of having uneducated thugs in positions of power !

I for one know at least 6 players now who were long term donators that do not donate due to these idiots.. WHY DO YOU TOLERATE IT ! Jesus wake up before its too late :( people will just get sick of it and move on ! and in the end saigns will die ! jesus WAKE UP !ffs
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 25.08.2019 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    considering you guys know the history which is clearly visible of mods like zentaic that are vindictive and bullying in nature which the last event clearly shows even though no one complained lol also roi, and the effects and awful attempts of English of skrealz its amazing you guys tolerate such people as mods and players of influence! I know tribal affiliation is visible but the amount of times they have over stepped their bounds of authority and still you tolerate this even though their childlike like bullying intellectually challenged behaviour has caused dozens of people to leave saigns its sad you tolerate this behaviour :( in teh end it will only lead to your own demise as less and less people will donate :( i think this shows the effect of having uneducated thugs in positions of power !

I for one know at least 6 players now who were long term donators that do not donate due to these idiots.. WHY DO YOU TOLERATE IT ! Jesus wake up before its too late :( people will just get sick of it and move on ! and in the end saigns will die ! jesus WAKE UP !ffs
    Take a chill pill dude. You are playing on a german server, most people are german. Be happy they try to talk a language you understand instead of flaming them for not being born in an english language!!

Erfahrener Benutzer
    hey prime im perfectly 'chilled' as you put it im not digging at their German! I lived in Hamburg for years and my ex for 8 years ! I know Germans its not about their English its about their childish brutal mannerisms.. rudeness and vileness and immature mannerisms is the same in English or German ! its quite clear. if you cant see it and what is happening prime even though its happening before your eyes then fool you my friend. it will bite you in the arse :) :( to everyone else more so the ex donators its obvious hence why they don't donate regularly and play here anymore ...

you saying ' Be happy they try to talk a language you understand instead of flaming them for not being born in an English language!!' shows you don't really understand what I am trying to let you guys see before its too late.. not surprised though .. of course you will have tribal affiliation with them you are saign and hence part of them :( its clear you are blind like the rest to their crudeness and crass mannerisms .,.... I was threatened yesterday for talking about a complex subject 'genetics and genetic dissent' being called racist ! which of course it wasn't ! and this mod have a longgggggggggggggggg history of abuse ! to anyone who stands up to him also whom doesn't have NO understanding of genetics or what it contains.. did I get an apology ? NOPE!!! you side with him lol ewwwww if you cant see it you dig your own grave prime :( the fact you only see what i write and not the errors and abrasive writings of your collegues shows its pointless trying to interact with you in any meanfinful way the bias is already set :(

sad :(

I wont try in the future to show you what is happening.. one would think the lowering donators would be enough it would seem not :(
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 25.08.2019 at 02:24.

I am from Norway, Zenti is from Australia. Some are from Germany, some are from Sweden, Finland and so on. And that is the admins. We ain't all from Germany.

I bolded out that line because that is what i commented on. The rest is nothing new.

I get what you are trying to say. If you have issues, mail the owner tF. He is the only one who can actually do stuff. And you can get a clue from the response he gives on how close saigns is to dying ;)

Is someone power hungry? yes
    Is someone butthurt everytime they see their name? yes

Can we understand why? Yes
    Does it have to be this way? No, but good luck in making it change