I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Neuer Benutzer
    Reaking,

" slightly odd that you left and REX appeared just by chance of course ! "

Ok.. I will repeat myself, I do not know Rex neither have I ever talked to him ! You need to stop making up stories in your head !

" lol you cant really call me out on a condition that give me double you're iq can you lol and I think the chat logs says it perfectly ! you said it for a reason hence saying before you left lol you missed the dozen or more sentences before that saying I live in fantasy land? of course you did lol ewwww that's why I study genetics and make computer games and you sit on here abusing people with disabilities doesn't say alot about you does it lol but of course you have the WAYL tag to your name so you are ok lol "

I repeat again, I don't care about your disability ! I tried to talk with you but you are too locked in your own world to understand, so in the end I just muted you because you are a lost cause.

" now leave me alone to play the game "

Anyone can see the logs, EVERYTIME we tchatted, I NEVER talked to you, you are the one coming up and talking to me.
    EDIT : These ares the logs of today
    " http://serverlog.saigns.de/do.php?s=...day=02.09.2019 "

I do not care about your existence, YOU and your friend are provoking us and the admins. So yes I believe that you make a fixation on us and by saying that some people are above the saigns rules (which is totally false), you discredit admins on the server !
    I really suggest again to let it go, I muted you, do the same and enjoy.

Otherwise, you are free to leave saigns as we don't need people like you in this community.
    Last edited by noface; 02.09.2019 at 13:59.

It's not really the point who said what to who. Lets stick to the case pls. I don't wanna drag this thread out any longer than necessary.

Kind regards.

ARn.

Neuer Benutzer
    Hello rex,

I agree with you totally but he is making this really personnal as he attack WAYL's.
    My friends Skrealz and Roi have been dealing with his shit for months now, his friend hellfire has been permabanned and he created another steam to come back harass us.

Now it's too much they make up false accusations without proofs and everytime we say feel free to post it on forum they start saying that we are protected by admins because we are special elite or whatever bullshit !

This has to stop !

Yes I agree with you noface, but thats another matter and should be discussed in another thread. :)

Kind regards.

ARn.

Quote Originally Posted by noface View Post
    Hello rex,

I agree with you totally but he is making this really personnal as he attack WAYL's.
    My friends Skrealz and Roi have been dealing with his shit for months now, his friend hellfire has been permabanned and he created another steam to come back harass us.

Now it's too much they make up false accusations without proofs and everytime we say feel free to post it on forum they start saying that we are protected by admins because we are special elite or whatever bullshit !

This has to stop !
    I know it's hard to face the truth, but ...

... it's hard to get out of the hole you dug yourself into, especially if you thought about it too late, to put down the shovel ... isn't it ?

Some only have themselves to blame for having a bad reputation.

And what's meant by that, well, everyone is free to form their own opinion.
    ::: Intel Core i7 4820K @ 4.4 GHz ::: Asus Rampage IV Gene ::: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black ::: ZOTAC GTX 1070 Mini :::

Was ein Kindergarten.Dachte das hätte mal ein Ende langsam.

Manche Leute haben echt keine anderen Hobbys wie sich mit diesem Miest auseinanderzusetzen.
    Immer wieder wird das Thema neu aufgerollt.Warum lässt man sich nicht gegenseitig in Ruhe? Auch wenn die andere Partei in irgendeiner Art und Weise was geschrieben hat, was der anderen nicht passt, kann man doch trotzdem ruhig bleiben und es ignorieren.
    Aber nein es müssen direkt Threads erstellt werden wo jede Kleinigkeit schlimm geredet wird. Das ist originaler, hobbyloser Kindergarten!!

Und eins sei noch gesagt: Wenn man keine Ahnung hat einfach mal die Fresse halten!

Was hier in den letzten Monaten/Jahren über den Clan WAYL gesagt wurde geht mir und ich denke auch den anderen Clanmember am Arsch vorbei.
    Die ganzen Anschuldigungen bezüglich Cheaten etc. ... Alles sinnloses Gellaber. Alles pure neider die nicht wahr haben wollen das es noch verdammt gute CSS spieler gibt die sich auf Premium- Gaming spezialisiert haben.Ihr könnt das noch so oft ihr wollt sagen...bringt nichts!

Dadurch hat der Clan auch in keinster Weise ein schlechten Ruf, im Gegenteil.

Allen anderen kann ich nur Raten sich mit Reakinringpiece nicht mehr zu beschäftigen,die Zeit ist es nicht Wert

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.