I want to login or register an account!

Thread: Premium try-out

Neuer Benutzer

Premium try-out

How often in one game can someone request Premium?

You can test it every day in 1 game for 15 minutes if you got a score over 30. Just type "premium" in chat to test it. But I suggest to buy a full premium account. It's very cheap and worth the money you pay. You will have alot of fun as premium player

kind regards
    Seth

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

4€ a month is not lifechanging, but it's money ^^
    Is this the only option? ( i hope i missed something 'bcs i check the hp while waitn for the next round :p)!

-respawn in counterstrike, at large.... sucks... but ok, it is what it is :-)
    Server is running with Players <3

But so "much" paid advantages are more then unfair, against the standard players :-(
    This is really a fun kill'in factor!!!

The "infinit nades, startmoney boost, auto-premium-euqipement mode and (i don't think that i really understood the benefit xD) Prem-Radar" is really enough or not? :-p :-D

So many Players leave the server after a few minutes because (most of the prem members) are already at a high skill level and its impossible to "not beeing dominated" with this extra benefits!

i only want to start a easy discusion about this fact and i hope the whole (little) community will participates constructively.

maybe the corona quarantine will push the amount of active cs:s players/ and bring more regulars to your servers??? 3;-)
    [i always feel so lonely in the night at playin CS:S xD xD :-D ]

if theres a possibility to get an 1-2€ Saign-Regular Acc with the half of the prem funktions (money hat's, weapons, radar...
    im will support you instantly. :p

greetz, Curtis

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalyseR View Post
    4€ a month is not lifechanging, but it's money ^^
    Is this the only option? ( i hope i missed something 'bcs i check the hp while waitn for the next round :p)!

-respawn in counterstrike, at large.... sucks... but ok, it is what it is :-)
    Server is running with Players <3

But so "much" paid advantages are more then unfair, against the standard players :-(
    This is really a fun kill'in factor!!!

The "infinit nades, startmoney boost, auto-premium-euqipement mode and (i don't think that i really understood the benefit xD) Prem-Radar" is really enough or not? :-p :-D

So many Players leave the server after a few minutes because (most of the prem members) are already at a high skill level and its impossible to "not beeing dominated" with this extra benefits!

i only want to start a easy discusion about this fact and i hope the whole (little) community will participates constructively.

maybe the corona quarantine will push the amount of active cs:s players/ and bring more regulars to your servers??? 3;-)
    [i always feel so lonely in the night at playin CS:S xD xD :-D ]

if theres a possibility to get an 1-2€ Saign-Regular Acc with the half of the prem funktions (money hat's, weapons, radar...
    im will support you instantly. :p

greetz, Curtis
    Hey there,

well only the Owner can change things around here, but the Servers are running good, there are enough Premium Players around, so i guess there will be no changes in the future.

Hey CrystalyseR,

welcome to the Forum and thanks for your post.

I think 4€/ month is actually a good price. Saigns has 63 servers and you get premium on all for your donation. And the people who donate are the ones who keep the servers alive.

You can turn off the premium benefits you don't want if you type "premium" or "settings" in chat.