I want to login or register an account!
    Erfahrener Benutzer

Use of the AWP in assault

hello guys

this has been already been discussed on here in several posts on these forums.

playing today around 15.45pm uk time, warned from xmoo not to camp with awp on bridge, I didnt even know xmoo was a mod until he killed me

after killing me for no other reason than to flex his all omnipotent admin powers.. I told him that using awp on the bridge is allowed as stated in the forum from 'creeper' in many past posts on this very forum..indeed one of the main reasons i donate to saigns regularly other than to keep the css game alive is to actually use the awp.

forgive me I cant remember creepers exact words but it was something like 'you pay to use the awp you can use it as you wish'

besides for people who cant use the scout (like me) the awp is not an assault weapon.. or i for one cannot use it as such.

so please Admins if the rules about the Awp havent changed which i assume they havent then please reel youre mods in that DONT know the rules and abuse their power as such as today.

thanks

Happy gaming everyone

Reaks
    Last edited by ReakingRIngpiece; 11.11.2019 at 18:46.

Camping with AWP on the Bridge or somewhere else as CT on the Assault Map is not restricted.

I know it can be a little pit a pain in the butt, but thats the game.

But do not forget to do youre objective Reaking and getting the hossies

Erfahrener Benutzer
    ja thanks creeper I thought I remembered you saying that as such... as no restriction on using awp on the bridge... some call it camping others call it a strategic... however when you are the only CT left and there is T's in the warehouse and you only have awp and small pistol then entering (for me anyways) is sure suicide..

one could say the same about the terrorists when they rush out they should be staying inside guarding the hostages lol

yes to be honest I cant use the awp like ive seen some of the other great players ( I will refrain from naming them so not to stroke their egos) and use it as an attack weapon... im always impressed when I see that and envious to be honest.. im just too old and slow...

as for xmoo sorry for not answering you but I couldn't remember you being a mod.. other wise I would of, I just thought you were a player being an arsehole and insulting.. I apologise for not answering that was very impolite....

happy gaming

reaks

however when you are the only CT left and there is T's in the warehouse and you only have awp and small pistol then entering (for me anyways) is sure suicide..
    Yes i understand this 100 % and im saying this also on Italy Map, when u are alone against 6 people as T, where do you go, well i prefer the house cause there im safe, but noone understands this and say u are a camper

Its all about strategy playing in css also

Quote Originally Posted by ReakingRIngpiece View Post
    however when you are the only CT left and there is T's in the warehouse and you only have awp and small pistol then entering (for me anyways) is sure suicide..

Für Situationen wie diese gibt es die "premium_give" Befehle, welche es jedem Premiumspieler ermöglicht jederzeit die Waffen entsprechend zu wechseln. Allein die "Premiumwaffen" (AWP usw.) sind hiervon ausgenommen.
    Nicht falsch verstehen, das ist kein muss, sondern eine Möglichkeit um solchen Missverständnissen aus dem Wege zu gehen.

Das soll auch nur der Vollständigkeit halber mal mit genannt werden.

Camp as much as you like one the bridge, as long as you try to complete the mission objective and free the hostages or kill all enemies :) With that said, it's not okay to camp there at the end of every round, just to pass time.