I want to login or register an account!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"StereoNova" Wallhack, Noflash, nosmoke......

Hey Guys today one more on Dust2 time 14:00
    Maybe its a Material Hack, i think its more.

Playername = StereoNova
    SteamID = STEAM_0:0:448229179
    SteamID3 = [U:1:896458358]
    SteamID64 = 76561198856724086

Steam Profile Click >> Here <<

Demos here

stereo2.dem
    stereo3.dem
    stereo4.dem

Got those Demos like in 10 Mins hope is enough for him
    Zalimler için yaşasın Cehennem

Hey KraL

Danke für die Demos

Du kannst auch ruhig längere Demos machen das nächste mal und status in console nicht vergessen

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/30607

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Bitte Gern geschehen!

Hatte leider wenig Zeit wegen dem Back Friday Wahnsinn und musste raus zum shoppen :-)
    Normalerweise mache ich immer "5tatus" in die Console,tut mir leid wenn ich es vergessen habe :)
    Zalimler için yaşasın Cehennem

tut mir leid wenn ich es vergessen habe :)
    Dafür gibt es kein Keks

Neuer Benutzer
    Seriously? I play css since 2005! Count the years and the experience! Specially Dust2, I know the corners better than my house! I was admin on css servers in the past, also own a server, now I just play for fun. Even to register and post here it was too much for me, I only care to play when I have time and relax.

Let me provide an advise... players on css need skills, need to watch the map all the time, when someone from team die then you know where is your enemy(ies), need to use headset with the volume very loud to hear the footsteps, but admins need much more skills than players because they have to know all above I mention plus to know "If someone cheat" and if he cheat to know "How he cheat", but most of all, when an admin ban he must be 100% sure that the player is cheat!

If you don't believe, I will be disappointed from saigns, I was pretty sure that admins had skills. Enable account or full refund premium account, as I notice I play for fun. No more talking and no hard feelings ;)
    Last edited by Stereonova; 30.11.2019 at 18:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereonova View Post
    Seriously? I play css since 2005! Count the years and the experience! Specially Dust2, I know the corners better than my house! I was admin on css servers in the past, also own a server, now I just play for fun. Even to register and post here it was too much for me, I only care to play when I have time and relax.

Let me provide an advise... players on css need skills, but admins need much more skills than players.

If you don't believe, I will be disappointed from saigns, I thought admins had the skills to know "If" and "How" someone cheat. Enable account or full refund premium account, as I notice I play for fun. No more talking and no hard feelings ;)
    Solche Ausreden hören wir hier immer wieder...

Hast du dir die Demos angeguckt?

Wie erklärst du die Schüsse durch die 2 Türen neben dem CT- Spawn? Hast du da bestimmte Koordinaten die du da anvisierst? Das Geheimnis musst du mir verraten.Und das machst du fast nach jedem Rundenstart.

Dafür gibt es kein Unban! Eindeutiger geht es kaum!

Neuer Benutzer
    I use google translate to understand what you say my friend. Are you ask me to learn you how to play?
    If I start explain how I'm thinking when I play dust2, I will write for hours...

Just one answer at your question, I shoot closely to ct spawn because I know from experience where the enemies stands. At the point where terrors stands there are 5 exact places we all stand when we are at this area. Also, maybe you noticed that I always move... it's because every time I move, I see where the terrors are between the doors!

My friend, Just for one thing you mention I gave you 3 lines answer... Believe it or not I'm playing css since 2005 and I know how to play without cheats. Again I play for fun not to make kills or increase rank.

Please kindly refund premium or unban, spectate me when I'm online and try to understand what I am doing and most important when I'm doing it!

Have a great night.
    Last edited by Stereonova; 30.11.2019 at 19:14.

So yeah i watched the Demos aswell and,

You Aim threw the Doors in two Demos at Mid straith at the opponent and manage to kill him no idea if that was luck or not, but its very strange behavior for a WH´er.

On another Demo we can see how a opponent comes the stairs down below and immediatly you go back because you macigly see him and dondt want to get killed. I guess you heard his steps, but it was too late to react to the steps if you didnt had WH.

Its very suspicios, but in my opinion the Demos are a little bit to short for a WH Ban.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    So yeah i watched the Demos aswell and,

You Aim threw the Doors in two Demos at Mid straith at the opponent and manage to kill him no idea if that was luck or not, but its very strange behavior for a WH´er.

On another Demo we can see how a opponent comes the stairs down below and immediatly you go back because you macigly see him and dondt want to get killed. I guess you heard his steps, but it was too late to react to the steps if you didnt had WH.

Its very suspicios, but in my opinion the Demos are a little bit to short for a WH Ban.
    I see you got the point, as you say, I heard his steps... The line between pro players and cheaters (no aim but only a slight wh) is very close. Need skills to separate it.

I see that I have not unbanned and also I have not receive refund from yesterday's transaction for premium, again I play for fun and only when I have free time in the winter. This is the second time I pay for premium, last time was the past January. So I'm an old player on your server. I don't even try to convince you, if you believe that I cheat, please instead posting here for ever, refund payment today.

Thank you.

Dein ban ist nicht mehr aktiv.

Aber eins noch : zum Zeitpunkt der aufnahme der Demos hast du kein Premium gehabt.Das hast du erst seit gestern

Bleib sauber!

https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/30607