I want to login or register an account!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Gast

    Beitrag CFrei , 0:462026705 - Teamflash, Flaming, Ghosting

    Request a ban

    Nickname: CFrei, Kinetic
    SteamID: 0:462026705
    Violation: Teamflash, Flaming, Ghosting
    Game: Counterstike 1.6
    Evidence: Logs, Demo (2)

    [23:11:52] Assault Only ( CFrei , 0:462026705 ) yi was too busy blocking the wanker hausmeister

    CFrei flasht, ghostet, blockt und flamed nun schon seit Wochen. Wie auf den Demos zu erkennen ist, hat Rattlesnake ihn auch ermahnt und gekickt. CFrei macht dies aber immer weiter und weiter, seit einem längeren Zeitraum. Ich denke hier sollte man langsam mal mit einem timeban starten, die Toleranzgrenze hat er bei weitem überschritten.

    VG
    Hausi
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    Super-Moderator Creeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    20.12.2009
    Posts
    825
    Ein paar Tage hat er frei.

    https://www.saigns.de/bans/info/30614

  3. #3
    Gast
    Danke Creeper

  4. #4
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    09.12.2019
    Posts
    6
    @Creeper - i did this only to prevent the constantly nadspamming and misuse of autosniper by Hausi aka Hausmeister.
    There were several other players who asked him to stop, but he didnt care at all and kept playing like a real jerk!
    Its a shame that you alow these players to rule your maps. And its a shame that premium allows idiots like hausmeister to play like he do. Its sure ruins the game. Ofcourse i could also just use the premium, but it would be incredible boring and way too easy to get frags. But i guess thats why Hausmeister is such a big fan.
    How pathetic. And what a pity!

    Vg from Denmark

  5. #5
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    09.12.2019
    Posts
    6
    See my comment below. Hold nu kæft hvor er du ynkelig!

  6. #6
    Super-Moderator Creeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    20.12.2009
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by CFrei View Post
    @Creeper - i did this only to prevent the constantly nadspamming and misuse of autosniper by Hausi aka Hausmeister.
    There were several other players who asked him to stop, but he didnt care at all and kept playing like a real jerk!
    Its a shame that you alow these players to rule your maps. And its a shame that premium allows idiots like hausmeister to play like he do. Its sure ruins the game. Ofcourse i could also just use the premium, but it would be incredible boring and way too easy to get frags. But i guess thats why Hausmeister is such a big fan.
    How pathetic. And what a pity!

    Vg from Denmark
    Well everything what Hausi does is allowed, he can Nade Spam as much as he wants and camp with the Auto Sniper as much as he wants, the Owner says that is allowed, so if you dondt like his playstyle, well im sorry to say you can play on another Server or just join when he is not around.

  7. #7
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    09.12.2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    Well everything what Hausi does is allowed, he can Nade Spam as much as he wants and camp with the Auto Sniper as much as he wants, the Owner says that is allowed, so if you dondt like his playstyle, well im sorry to say you can play on another Server or just join when he is not around.

    Unfortunately this is one of the only assault servers left, with active players. If there were other options i would go for them but there isnt.
    But what a pity that you set the rules this way. Its so obvious that many players are against nadespamming and the use of radar, so why not test it to see how it would work out? And if its about the income from the premium concept, then you could still keep premium, but just without radar and nadespamming. It makes the game so incredible stupid, when players like Hausmeister 9/10 times is the only one (mis)using it!
    I would recommend you to concider how premium works. Im sure people would still use it if nadespamming and radar is not an option.
    Christian

  8. #8
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    17.09.2019
    Posts
    6
    Thumb up for you CFrei, true true......

  9. #9
    Gast
    Auch hier haben wir einen Fall von deutlicher Uneinsichtigkeit. Ich habe den Spieler in Steam gemuted um so Ruhe vor den ständigen abfälligen Kommentaren über Premium zu lesen. Jetzt wo er mitbekommen hat, dass ich es nicht mehr lese, greift er zu anderen Mitteln um mich zu provozieren. Der Name ist sicherlich nicht schlimm, zugegeben. Aber in dem Kontext, der Vorgeschichte (Teamflash, Flaming, Ghosting) und dem kürzlichen Ban sollte er eigentlich was gelernt haben?!

    #10 "HAUSI the PREM NOOB" 793 STEAM_0:0:462026705

  10. #10
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    09.12.2019
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hausi View Post
    Auch hier haben wir einen Fall von deutlicher Uneinsichtigkeit. Ich habe den Spieler in Steam gemuted um so Ruhe vor den ständigen abfälligen Kommentaren über Premium zu lesen. Jetzt wo er mitbekommen hat, dass ich es nicht mehr lese, greift er zu anderen Mitteln um mich zu provozieren. Der Name ist sicherlich nicht schlimm, zugegeben. Aber in dem Kontext, der Vorgeschichte (Teamflash, Flaming, Ghosting) und dem kürzlichen Ban sollte er eigentlich was gelernt haben?!

    #10 "HAUSI the PREM NOOB" 793 STEAM_0:0:462026705
    Heh...You just keep impressing me Hausmeister!
    Look at the list of the people you have requested a ban. It just becomes longer and longer.
    And it will never stop. You know why? Cos people leave the server when you are playing.
    Whats your mission anyway? To have all peple banned so you can be alone with them bots and achieve the highest ranking?
    lol... How pathetic!!
    Please do me a favor and get me banned for good, so i dont have to waste more time on you!
    Regards from the one who could beat u at anytime with or without premium :D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •