I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by knorde View Post
    I think if you have a business and you are too busy that you have to leave the support to someone else. But that is my opinion. Can I assume that I will receive compensation for my purchased days? After all, I can't help it that the owner is too busy?
    He is the only one who can help you in this case with everything.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    He is the only one who can help you in this case with everything.
    I appreciate your answers here on the forum but I maintain that I find it unacceptable that someone who has a company has such poor support. I understand that he is the only one who can answer but it drives customers away. I have been a customer for a long time 2 or 3 years ago, after complete satisfaction, but if this is the normal course of events, I will take my loss and switch. Too bad for my money. I will wait a little longer and otherwise I will leave this company forever.

I appreciate your answers here on the forum but I maintain that I find it unacceptable that someone who has a company has such poor support. I understand that he is the only one who can answer but it drives customers away. I have been a customer for a long time 2 or 3 years ago, after complete satisfaction, but if this is the normal course of events, I will take my loss and switch. Too bad for my money. I will wait a little longer and otherwise I will leave this company forever.
    I understand this completly and feel with you.

I would be also very mad if this would happen to me aswell, its my money in this case what i am working for.

Like i said im very sorry and i will hope that he will soon take care of this problem as now 2 people said something to him.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    I understand this completly and feel with you.

I would be also very mad if this would happen to me aswell, its my money in this case what i am working for.

Like i said im very sorry and i will hope that he will soon take care of this problem as now 2 people said something to him.
    I hope so, I don't look at you either but the owner. I also expect compensation from the owner. I want to thank you both for passing on and I hope that the owner will take his responsibility soon.

Neuer Benutzer
    Still no answer...

Unbelievable that even if you pass it on to the owner he still doesn't answer.

Still no answer...

Unbelievable that even if you pass it on to the owner he still doesn't answer.
    Well at least he was in here and read everything

Neuer Benutzer
    What good is it if he reads everything but then doesn't answer? It is now clear to me, the support is no longer important for the owner. He doesn't mind that a customer buys a server on December 11th that he can't use for 2 and a half weeks. I find this very bad. I now demand a quick response with a very good compensation of the days and otherwise I will start a procedure at paypal to get my money back and you will never see me here again.

There is no technical need to use the port 27015. I already wrote per email that its not possible to use this port atm.

Neuer Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by tF View Post
    There is no technical need to use the port 27015. I already wrote per email that its not possible to use this port atm.
    If you had read the e-mail well, you would have seen that that port is indeed needed for us. This was previously also possible with you. Now, unfortunately, I will have to agree with this answer, but I do not yet agree with all my wasted days because you did not reply within an acceptable time. I therefore expect compensation in the days or my money back. We will still have to look further because we need port 27015 (just like before).

Neuer Benutzer
    I'm tired of the long wait and the slow communication. If I do not receive a response to my last post within 24 hours, I will start a procedure via paypal. This is so customer-unfriendly!