I want to login or register an account!
    Neuer Benutzer

Helpe accaunt premium

Hello i paid for several cuots to have a premium in this server n 1 the premiun does not work as it must work it there is no difference so now or i adjust me for the premium that works with everything or you give me the cuots and i will not enter in this server thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by helpeme_lobo View Post
    Hello i paid for several cuots to have a premium in this server n 1 the premiun does not work as it must work it there is no difference so now or i adjust me for the premium that works with everything or you give me the cuots and i will not enter in this server thank you so much
    Hey there, so what do you mean now exactly ?

Does your Premium not work at all, how did you pay ?

What is your Steam ID ?

Erfahrener Benutzer Rattlesnake's Avatar
    hi

what's your steamid?what is your steam profile?

Neuer Benutzer
    /76561198186143781/

Neuer Benutzer

Neuer Benutzer
    although I have enabled the vocxi of the menu it is not possible to have speed it is not possible to have hats it is not possible to return after you died the first time in practice or only the grenades and the possibility of becoming a chicken or zombie but I don't know if this was already possible without premium in the end it does not work properly or there are commands that must be given in the console that I don't know I don't know if you can help me solve this problem thanks in advance

So your premium is active like i see, everything should work normal.

If you want to play as Chicken just type the word chicken or zombie in the game chat, not console.

You must write in small letters to activate.

Type " menu " in the chat aswell to set your options if you want something to be changed. Set them to on or off.

Try testing stuff out.

You cannot return or spawn every time when you die, it tells you when u can.