[NL]FpsDoug >>Team Virtual*** : wtf is a schisser

what does that mean i being called by mading a ''schisser''

Quote Originally Posted by fpsDoug View Post
    [NL]FpsDoug >>Team Virtual*** : wtf is a schisser

what does that mean i being called by mading a ''schisser''

A bit of research goes a long way

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scheisser

Benutzer
    so this is funny to you? he cursed at me. i behave and expect the same . donator preium or what ever im non of that i owned like everytime. and mading offended me. out of no where

so this is funny to you? he cursed at me. i behave and expect the same . donator preium or what ever im non of that i owned like everytime. and mading offended me. out of no where
    It is nothing and you seem to get offended by anything. Maybe this server is not for you?
    You can not expect to play on any server without some insult if you kill or annoy someone.
    Also just to clear it up for you - It does not matter if it is a premium player or not the rules apply to all and we do not play favourites.

You whining after you abused admins here is really starting to annoy and you are lucky to be here.
    If you hate it here so much then go play on another server. Simple.

Benutzer
    whoo whoo calm down , you said i could report if someone flamed. and it says in the rule that flaming is not aloud, now i behave and i been playing since 1.6 , i know what you mean. but you punished me i apoliged. and i behave. i like the server i dont hate the server.

whoo whoo calm down , you said i could report if someone flamed. and it says in the rule that flaming is not aloud, now i behave and i been playing since 1.6 , i know what you mean. but you punished me i apoliged. and i behave. i like the server i dont hate the server.

Ok so this case is solved long time now, if you want to report any other flamers Doug then please do that and start a new thread.

Closed for now.