I want to login or register an account!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Benutzer
    and AGAIN.....just nade nades nades and death...nades is not the point and main killing weapon in cs, never has been this is starting to be seriosly rediculous :D it would be great that tf him self once in a while would answer the questions as hi seems to be the only one that acutually has rights to make chances :) thatks for the other to say they APPINION for the matter but i want actual answers thanks. i just turned my more nades option of, as there seems to be that, it just shout not exsist, more nades i mean
    Last edited by AeRiaLs; 05.01.2021 at 20:36.

Quote Originally Posted by AeRiaLs View Post
    are you serioous :D i ques this is an international server yes? german is not a language that "all" people can speek so that is just rude to answed on other language, end of story.
    Nein das ist eine Deutsche Community wo viele verschiedene Sprachen gesprochen werden können.
    Welche Sprache hier gesprochen werden soll ist nirgendswo festgehalten.
    Ich könnte jetzt eher sagen, das es unhöflich ist das du hier Englisch schreibst, weil es ja eine Deutsche Community ist.

Für mich und den meisten anderen hier ist es überhaupt kein Problem das mal eben zu übersetzen!

Wenn du in Englisch schreibst und ich dann in Deutsch dann darfst du auch gerne wieder in Englisch antworten. Kein Problem für mich

Ich denke so kann sich dann auch jeder besser ausdrücken... solang jetzt nicht viel Dialekt drin ist.

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Benutzer

Benutzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roi View Post
    Nein das ist eine Deutsche Community wo viele verschiedene Sprachen gesprochen werden können.
    Welche Sprache hier gesprochen werden soll ist nirgendswo festgehalten.
    Ich könnte jetzt eher sagen, das es unhöflich ist das du hier Englisch schreibst, weil es ja eine Deutsche Community ist.

Für mich und den meisten anderen hier ist es überhaupt kein Problem das mal eben zu übersetzen!

Wenn du in Englisch schreibst und ich dann in Deutsch dann darfst du auch gerne wieder in Englisch antworten. Kein Problem für mich

Ich denke so kann sich dann auch jeder besser ausdrücken... solang jetzt nicht viel Dialekt drin ist.
    se on hienoa että melkein osataan olla kohteliaita toisia kohtaan, jos et osaa kieltä ÄLÄ vastaa EI kiinnosta, käytä ite google kääntäjää jos sulla ei ole päätäntä valtaa niin elä vastaa, ei kiinnosta mielipiteet asiasta vaan kiinnostaa jutella henkilön kanssa jolla on valtuuksia päättää asioista kuten tf vain onko sinulla?
    Last edited by AeRiaLs; 05.01.2021 at 21:21.

Dir auch Frohe Weihnachten

Allen ist das Denken erlaubt! - Vielen bleibt es erspart.

Benutzer
    neropatti

Benutzer
    ok, so does some that actually hav power, and not to mention
    courtesy! and manest to answer in english, to do something about this matter going to answer? becoz the is still time to correct the issues before they start to effect amout of donators, it might not happen today or tomorrow but in time, sgn would not be the last server provider that has gone under u know. and i know that i am not just talking on my behav for theses issues, the is alot of "silent speekers", they just dont hav the means to something about it.

i know it might be hard on yours ego or what ever to actually listen the users and do what they want, I gues this is like customer servise? this is a company that relies on paying prem players? dont be naive and think and take us for granted that we continue to play here for ever what ever chances and in provements is made that are ok by you, but not
    necessarily for the customers ;)

theses are the feeling that I get from this site, specially from these couple of admins that is here, of course correct me if i am somehow wrong. but i hav looked sgn from the customers side for many years now, and as well also from the "inside"
    by being an admin here and i can say that the level in generally has dropped a lot including many good old donating players has vanished for example from de_dust in css, so has the numbers of flamers and other completely pointless
    loudmouths increased and almoust nothing can be done to make them stop it for good, or other words rules for gaging players longer times etc. is not made easy and are too week and it is in my mind a bit odd that under 7.lev cant even gag prem player for like 1 week if it is seems to be appropriate, just more job to hi lev admins and for that reason a lot of the gags that should be made is left un done bocoz it is so complicated. All these and others issues that there is in the system is effecting players fun and enjoy of the premium benefits and game in generally.

I'm not saying that sgn would be bad server provider, not at all, I tell as things are "in the field", that the truth and some chances should be made tho step up the game and stay on top if it ;) I really hope that sgn will take my nonsense seriously, not as a provocative feed back!, this is not that for sur., I really try to help make this better place for players, like me how enjoys playing here, usually, but some thing just hav to chance in better direction.

Benutzer
    just a fast visit to dust before bed time...

[22:35:02] Dust Only ( Tuomas Gerdt , 0:57856859 ) i hav a guestion for all, does sgn hav too meny granades in game?

[22:35:41] Dust Only ( Doctor Alex , 1:20112462 ) on dust maybe a bit too much yes

[22:36:40] Dust Only ( CHIBRE , 0:6645888 ) yes too many nade bro

[22:37:11] Dust Only ( Zєяσ αιм , 0:65488591 ) first take care of smoke hack
    [22:37:15] Dust Only ( Zєяσ αιм , 0:65488591 ) then nades

and that just for couple of minutes time and all ready three said too mutch ;) make your math from that.

Benutzer
    great work sgn....

Benutzer
    fuck sgn i am out of he keep you shit